“Average”

Ranked #5 of 275 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Restaurant opened Monday, April 15, 2013, next to Publix Supermarket on Greenville Street. Serving Breakfast & Lunch anytime 7 days a week 6am - 2pm.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Went there for breakfast. Food average, service average. Not bad and I would go back, but average. Lunch menu looked interesting and ill probably try it next time in area.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I've had lots of Patty Melts and Reubans in my day...(maybe too many). LOL But honestly, Eggs Up Grill isn't just for breakfast. Their reuban was so lean and tender, really well done. Theiy make their own homemade potato salad which is yummy too. The place is squeaky clean, down to every detail. I think it's perfect for a lunch or brunch with a friend or after church on Sunday (that's when we went). It was a very nice change from the chain restaurant routine, and I'm glad to support locally owned restaurants in our beautiful Anderson. I say Give Eggs Up Grill a go!

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

so excited when we got this restaurant in our town as the others I've visited are all near the south carolina coast. Top notch god and service.the eggs benedict rocks.cute tshirts too

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We really like eating here- the food is good and the servers are amazing. I do have a problem with the owners always being on site but never circulating around to speak to customers. It would be nice if they acknowledged returning customers the way their employees do instead of sitting at the end of the counter just watching everything (and we have probably been there 10+ times since they opened) I like spending my money locally but I also like to know that the owners appreciate return customers.

2  Thank ginnyeck
mochama2010, Owner at Eggs Up Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We appreciate that you have been a loyal customer since we opened back in April. I'm not sure what time you generally come in and on what days, but I can say that my wife and I try our best to speak to our customers. We know many of our customer's by name and I can assure you I shake hundreds of hands each week. We do spend time at the counter, sometimes eating a meal, sometimes doing paperwork (we like to be in the dining room versus the office). But most of the time the reason we may be at the counter is to make sure the kitchen window is being serviced. We have a birds eye view of the kitchen (our staff is still learning) and it helps us to ensure your meals are being prepared quickly and properly. We hope to be able to visit more with customers, once we feel a little more confident with our new restaurant. The first few months of any new venture can be a bit overwhelming. We thank you for bringing this to our attention, we certainly want our customers to know how much we appreciate them. Please let us know the next time you visit, so we can make a point to introduce ourselves.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

At first I thought this would be one of those greasy breakfast diners.... you know, two eggs, something looking like breakfast meat and 3 hours of Alka Seltzer --- I was wrong.

First off, it's clean to the bone and you could eat off the floors. The staff is very friendly and courteous -- they take your order from an Iphone and repeat your order back to you so there is no mistakes, I like that.

Most important, the food is great ... my first time there, I gambled and ordered the Eggs Benedict.. they come two ways, horrible and great - there's were great ... we've been back 5/6 times in the last 2 months because of the friendly faces and great food - and that includes lunch.

1  Thank CraySouthCarolina
mochama2010, Owner at Eggs Up Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review. We take a lot of pride in keeping our restaurant clean. Our Eggs Benedict is one of our menu favorites and we are glad you enjoyed it. Please come back again soon.