“Best ribs I ever ate. Tremendous salad. Must try house dressing.”

J. Peter's Grill & Bar Interstate
Ranked #31 of 268 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: American
Valdosta, Georgia
“Best ribs I ever ate. Tremendous salad. Must try house dressing.”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Service was great. Price was good. Food quality OUTSTANDING! We went the first time not knowing what to expect though it had been recommended. One time was not sufficient. We went back and took a group with us.

Visited March 2014

Hilton Head Island
“Noisy and terrible service”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

You first notice the noise walking into this place. We specifically asked that all the salads be served together. NOT. Had to wait. Waitress was disorganized and before we finished our salads, the food came all the same time. We did not see her for a long time. Kinda like a cheap cheap Cracker Barrel only serving dinner with fish, meat and salads. Won't be back there. Disgusting

Visited March 2014
Anderson, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“an enjoyable dining experience”
Reviewed November 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

really good food at a great price - we had chicken and shrimp - cooked perfectly. Waitress was attentive - great service.

Visited October 2013
Katy, Texas
“Great Salads!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I love their Black and Bleu salad. You can get it with tuna or steak. I recommend the house dressing. They top the salads with some delicious crunchy onion strings that really add a nice crunch and flavor to the salads. It is a regular stop for me when I am in town.

Starkville, Mississippi
“Good, not great”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The service was good, the food good--but nothing spectacular. Our party was split on how we felt about our entrees. I had a stuffed fish dish that was bland and average at best. My friend's steak was dry. The guys really liked their food. Service was good. It was too expensive for the quality.

• Visited March 2013