“CLOSED!!! ”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Anderson, South Carolina
“CLOSED!!! ”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

CILANTROS...is closed!!! And My Taco is in it's place,,, YAYAYYAY!!! Please SOMEONE TAKE DOWN This restaurant on trip advisor PLEASE!! My Taco is so, where it's at!! It's more alive and up beat with it's look and food and service!!

2 Thank Gottaloveme1227

Anderson, SC
“Sorry folks...”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

...park's closed, moose out front should've told you. (Thanks to National Lampoon's Vacation for this). We'll almost miss you!

• Visited November 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Really good food”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We were in Anderson and decided to try this restaurant. I like Latin style cooking and I was pleasantly rewarded with a nice meal. We had the Beef soup, South American Chicken, and quesadilla. All prepared to perfection with just the right spice. Loved it, and will return anytime I am in Anderson.

• Visited January 2013
“Don't eat the chicken with pineapple!!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I was expecting much more of the cuisine it is named for. The chicken I got was like eating chicken soaked in sweetened pineapple. There was no chicken taste at all. Almost sickening:/ Unless they upgrade their menu, I won't be back. The restaurant, however, is beautiful. Love how they kept the old look of the Towne House:-)

• Visited February 2013
“Went here on a double date . . . will return!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I really enjoyed this meal from start to finish. The empanadas were delicious. I ordered the black beans and rice with my meal and they were awesome. This is authentic food. I live part time in South America and I can attest to its 'realness'!! Loved it!

Visited August 2013