“Best in town!!!”

Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I've been here multiple times and had my fair share of the menu. From tostones to tilapia and the bandeja paisa. I've never had a bad experience. I've had Angela as my server many times who is also the owner. Along with Eduardo who is the Monday night bartender/server. And I was very pleased each time. As well as the male owner.. Adrian I believe is his name. He came out and greets me everyone and remembers how clients. They couldn't have a better team with their cook and servers. This place is amazing.

1  Thank mrsgonzalez12

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I had strolled past the facade several times and never stopped in until Saturday. What a wonderful decision. The staff was friendly and attentive and helpful. I started with the Cuban sandwich. Its succulent pulled pork on true Cuban bread was an unexpected delight here in the Upstate. I ended the meal with an amazing Tres Leches and a Columbian coffee. My only suggestion - change to Cuban coffee and the experience will move from excellent to perfect. I look forward to experiencing more of their menu.

2  Thank Limirick
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Xilantros Latin Grill is a very nice place to eat. It has the perfect mixture of friendly attentive service and excellent food. The fried yucca and bandeja paisa are my Favorites. For dessert try the tres leches.

1  Thank Tony T
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

This was our second visit, and certainly won't be our last. The food was excellent and much more than I could eat. Great service:-)

1  Thank Ragtop2
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Husban and I stopped in for a drink while waiting for a table at Summa Joe's. The restaurant was mostly empty even though it was a Friday night. We sat at the bar and waited...and waited...and waited. We ordered an appetizer, which said it was a sampler plate of arepas, chorizo, chicken, etc. So we thought it would be a sample of each of these. but it was a plate of fried brown stuff, that had a rancid oil taste. I've lived in South America, traveled frequently to Colombia so I know that this is not the way an arepa should taste. We talked with the owner and she said, "Oh that's the way we serve it in Colombia." I told her that the dish would be better if it was actually a sample, as described and maybe they could freshen it up and make it a lighter appetizer because it was very heavy, greasy and tasteless. She said, "this town is not ready for that--Anderson is very backwards." This restaurant won't last long. Will never go back.

1  Thank Sara L