“Dependably consistent”

Dining options: Reservations
Anderson, South Carolina, United States
“Dependably consistent”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Tokyo Bay never dissappoints in the sushi department. My daughter and I have always been cold there and so this time we brought our jackets and guess what ? we did not get cold. We sat at the sushi bar and the service was impeccable.

• Visited September 2012

Anderson, South Carolina, United States
“Delicious Sushi”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

service a little slow probably because of being a new place, but the 4 times we have been there the sushi is out of this world. and the wait staff is very friendly and helpful for us sushi amateurs.

• Visited August 2012
Anderson, South Carolina
“Excellent Restaurant”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Wonderful dinner but it was difficult to pick from such an extensive menu. Food and service were excellent. All of us loved our experience there and would highly recommend it. I had the Chilean Sea Bass as my entree which was to die for. I think y'all should check it out. Nami finally has some competition.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Linda W
South Carolina
“Good food, excellent service”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

For the longest time, Anderson has had only one decent sushi choice...NAMI Bistro, which I happen to love. But Tokyo Bay is a wonderful new addition to our restaurant offerings in Anderson. If you are looking for the Japanese Hibachi experience/"show"--a chef cooking for you, the smoking "volcano" of onions, etc...this is not where you need to go. They do offer very tasty hibachi choices of steak,chicken and fish accompanied by the typical soup, salad, rice, veggie sides that you find at Japanese restaurants. But their main focus is SUSHI....We have been traveling to Clemson to eat sushi but now they are finally in Anderson! Thank goodness! This is a great place to eat--it's classy, it's friendly, it's good and it's reasonably priced. This would not be a place though to take very young children if you are wanting to entertain them with hibachi chefs because they don't do that.
My favorite rolls so far are the Geisha Roll, the Negi Maki Roll and i love their spicy baked mussels. Also, worthy of noting are their grilled veggies. YUM!

• Visited July 2012
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“High hopes for the new location”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

My husband and I visited the owner's Clemson location (Tokyo Grill) often until I started to get bones in the sushi and mandated we would not be patrons there anymore. When we decided to check out Tokyo Bay, I had no idea the two places were linked.

That having been said, our experience there was pretty good. The service (as was true with Tokyo Grill) is excellent and the sushi--bone free!--was up-to-par with their previous establishment. The added experience of the lake view was quite a perk.

• Visited June 2012