“Upscale chain restaurant with Italian theme”
Review of Olive Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Olive Garden
Ranked #14 of 268 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: American
Seneca, South Carolina
“Upscale chain restaurant with Italian theme”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have eaten in many Olive Gardens around the country, but this one is close to home. The menu has a variety of items from which to choose,
but my favorite is the Apricot Chicken - grilled whole chicken breasts with
a light apricot glaze served with asparagus and broccoli. I love the endless salad bowl and breadsticks! There are regular menu choices and also current special featured items. Don't forget to purchase a jug
of the wonderful salad dressing to bring home. Our server was great and the manager checked to make sure everything was OK. I like to finish off
with a "little" dessert cup for sweetness.

• Visited April 2013

Greenville, South Carolina
“Great Place for dinner”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Met a family member for dinner here and were not disappointed. We were promply greeted and taken to a booth and when our guest arrived, she was brought right to our table. The waiter named Brandon was very good and knew the menue and wine selection very well. Each of our meals were very good and all of us agreed that we would eat here again. I would recommend the ravioli de portobello dinner, while my wife had the 5 cheese ziti that she raved about. Our guest had the chicken parmigiana and really enjoyed that also.
It was a pleasure to go somewhere where both the service and food were outstanding.

• Visited March 2013
Hartwell, Georgia
“Yuk!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Needs updated and healthier menu choices. More authentic Italian dishes would be welcome and appreciated.

Visited December 2012
Walhalla, South Carolina
“I love there food”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I went there the other day it was tasty as usual. The waitress was so nice. the bread was warm and garlicky and the food was nice and hot and filling. I love to eat at this place usually for lunch but occasionally for dinner. Its so good I got a Togo order to eat later that night. The place is really clean and has a Italian feel to it that I don't get in other recusants.

• Visited March 2013
Seneca SC
“Tasty Food!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great place to have a very nice lunch, menu is full of great offerings and the bread sticks and salad are outstanding. It is nice to be able to 'custom' order your salad! The meals we have had have always been great at times the service can be a bit slow but the food makes up for it!

• Visited December 2012