“I love my church!”

NewSpring Church
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I love my church!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Amazing place of worship! Perry noble -pastor! They invest in the kids and that's what church should be. Visit www.newspring.org

Visited June 2012
3 Thank Seddleman

Batavia, Ohio
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Love this place!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

A wonderful place to worship. Contemporary services with amazing kid's programming. Perry Noble is a preacher who will tell it like it is so be prepared :)

Visited February 2013
2 Thank rsllhiggins
Hartwell, Georgia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Awesome Heart!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

This Church has an awesome heart! We checked it out after listening to several sermons online. We have to drive about an hour to attend and it is worth it. The best way to explain is to just go one Sunday and experience it. Come as you are.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank surveytech13
Anderson, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fuse has something for everyone one”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My kids love their wednesday nights with Fuse. They learn alot and have fun with their friends.

They have enough supervision so I feel safe dropping the kids off.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Laura C
Belton
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Put Your $ Where Your Mouth Is!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This is a very nice group of people representing all walks of life and church backgrounds. I have been very impressed with their community outreach in the form of helping the needy,etc. If you are used to a traditional Protestant church service, your first experience to NewSpring will border on overwhelming! It is inspiring to see the devotion and effort that obviously permeates the staff and the congregation. While not a member, I have attended on special holiday events and find the experience to be mostly positive. Most impressive to me is the security and parking staffs. Handling crowds of this size is not easy and they pull it off on a regular basis. Security for the children is PARAMOUNT! Systematic and well-planned. At any rate, I consider the church an asset to my community, aside from the large amount of traffic, which overall is handled well. If you are conservative and seek an atmosphere conducive to such beliefs, this is the church for you if you are willing to go with the flow! The reason I titled this review in the manner I did is to emphasize their involvement in putting money back into the community. They are often criticized for being a cult, being money-grubbing,etc., but I have seen a lot of good come from their congregation and just wanted to speak up!

Visited December 2011