“Good Mexican”

Papas & Beer Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 329 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 22, 2019

A good place to take the family for a meal. Generous portions, good service. Didn't have reservations but got right in.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

A lot to decide from on the menu but we are always happy to try something new, service is a little slow , but an all round great meal if you have the patience

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 14, 2018 via mobile

Very wide menu with many selections to choose from. Great question! Enchiladas were great--very generous portions. Moderately priced, good atmosphere.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 19, 2018

Recently, I visited this restaurant which used to be my favorite. It has been a very long time since I have been to this location. We were there at 4 pm and the service was very slow. I think there was only one server and it was not sufficient for the crowd. The salsa was watered down and tasteless. The fajita quesadilla was definitely not the quality I remember. The wrap was the same size but the portion inside of it, half of what I remember it to be. AND, it just did not have flavor. Wow was I disappointed!! There are too many other great Mexican restaurants in the area to waste my time going back here.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank 609KaySSSS
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

We landed here because we are traveling with our dog and found it listed in Bring Fido, glad we did. The chicken fajitas for two was a generous serving for 2 of us and delicious. Our server was super friendly and made great suggestions. Great prices on 3 different sizes draft beer in frosty mugs!

Date of visit: August 2018