“AMAZING!!”
Review of My Taco Mexico - CLOSED

My Taco Mexico
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican, Spanish, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: We are a local family owned and operated, restaurant!! We serve only the best authentic Mexican food! Recipes that have been handed down through my husbands family for many generations!! We use only fresh local ingredients as much as possible!! Every item on our menu is hand made from scratch in house!! Home made tortilla, a variety of home made sauces made from local veggies!! We are a small place, with big taste!! We love our little place and all the custermers it has brought our way!! We work hard to bring u only the best authentic Mexican food you have ever had!!
Reviewed June 14, 2013

If your in Anderson SC this is one of the best Mexican restaurant you can eat at the food is outstanding service is awesome is a must eat place if you want Mexican food

There are newer reviews for My Taco Mexico

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing. Only thing is they never answer for Togo orders. Other than that you have stuff my grandma would be making. All homemade tortillas and all

1  Thank mrsgonzalez12
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I have avoided this restaurant for some time but you cannot always judge a book by it's cover. The restaurant is small but clean and friendly. I went twice, had a tostada and the second time, two tacos; pork and chicken. The pork was tasty and crispy and the chicken has to be the tenderest taco filling I ever had; really. Prices are cheap and sauces are really good; not wimpy. I suggest you stop by, nothing else like this cooking in Anderson. I am anxious to try their larger platters. They are closed on Sunday but open every other day.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The food was excellent, and the owner is so nice. She explained all the menu items and the ingredients that they use in each dish along with information about the family and recipes.

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Can't get much more authentic than this. Everything is homemade, even down to the sour cream and the chipotle sauce. Very small place so you better how up early!