All reviews budget hotels new carpet large flat screen tv cracker barrel floor room free breakfast checking out walking distance fridge and microwave movie theater nice room bagels cookies the entire staff bed was very comfortable definitely stay here again staff was very friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

Nice , clean wonderful staff and great manager Brandon at the front desk! Do recommend if your in the area! Close off 85 , pleant of walkable restaurants as well as a movie theater! Will not be disappointed!

Trip type: Traveled with family
G M, Owner at Baymont by Wyndham Anderson Clemson, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Thank you for sharing about your recent experience at the Baymont Inn & Suites Anderson/Clemson. I am absolutely delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for sharing these wonderful comments online with other travelers. We look forward to welcoming you back in future!

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

The good: room was clean, adequate breakfast, good coffee
The bad: room faced the interstate and we could hear it the entire night, shower almost played tunes, deodorizer or air freshener used literally hurt our noses it was so strong
The room we stayed in had been renovated but needed an upgrade on the refrigerator. TV list didn't match actual channels on television. No curtains. . .just a shade.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
G M, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Anderson Clemson, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites Anderson/Clemson and for your very candid review. I'm terribly troubled to learn of the problems you encountered and I'd like to offer my personal apologies. I'm following up immediately with my team to take corrective action to assure other guests will not have the same experience. I hope you will give us another chance and stay with us on your next trip to Anderson.

Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

Rooms and location are great. Breakfast as usual, coffee, juice, waffles and bread. The reason a gave 1 star is because administrator allow guest to drink in the hallways. You will need to call local police.

Trip type: Traveled on business

We don't "allow" guest to drink in the hallways, however that doesn't mean someone might not do just that. If our Front Desk was made aware, we handle any and all problems. Sorry seeing someone drink in the hallways made what seemed like a great stay turn to a 1 star stay.

Reviewed March 6, 2019

always accommodating when we stay for a high school tournament on Hartwell or Keowee. Unsure why rate is 3 times more for May 11 weekend when hotels down street aren't. Staff is extremely helpful and kind

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the terrific feedback! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites in Anderson. We take great pride in delivering excellent service. Delivering superb hospitality is our goal and it encourages us to hear that we succeeded in making your stay as wonderful as we intended it to be. Thanks so much and do come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

I needed a last minute place to sleep after the place we were expecting to stay fell through. I have never stayed at a Baymont before but I notice they are always listed as a 2 star along with places like Motel 6 and Super 8 and Econolodge.

It was after 2 am when I arrived and wasn’t expecting much but wow was I pleasant surprised. I’ve stayed at a Holiday Inn that wasn’t as nice as this place. It was bright and clean from the outside and as soon as I entered my room I impressed that there was no awful smell in the room like so many other budget hotels. This place smelled like a 4 star and was every bit as clean.

The carpet looked new as did the mattress and even the furniture looked relatively new. The towels were among the best I’ve ever seen in any hotel, thick and plush like you would expect to find in a Marriott or Hilton. There was a large flat screen TV, a clean microwave and the biggest fridge I’ve seen in any hotel room.

Everything worked well and the entire staff was very friendly and actually wanted to make sure I was happy with the room and the breakfast room. Like most budget hotels they do offer a free breakfast with make your own waffles, various breads and bagels and pastries, cereals, juices, coffee yogurt and more plus the room was immaculate and I got there late.

The rate was a bargain compared to the other close by hotels. They are pet friendly but a tad expensive at $20. Extra per night. Other places I checked were $20. Or $25. For the entire stay.

Great water pressure and real hot water, free WiFi and just off I-85.

If I need a place near Clemson in the future I will be back for sure.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you so much for the positive review. We are so happy to read that you had a wonderful experience at the Baymont Inn & Suites in Anderson. It's our goal to provide the most comfortable experience for our guests so they can have an amazing time in Anderson. We hope you make it back to Anderson soon as we would love the opportunity to serve you again!