“this is a great hotel”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Anderson
Reviewed September 24, 2013

i was really surprised at how nice this hotel was, most country inns are very nice ,but this one was extra nice, the staff was great ,very helpful,breakfast had good variety and was kept fresh,outside and inside very clean,modern look,i had suite which was larger than most ive stayed in,parking lot is small ,but so is hotel with 50 rooms,is surrounded by great restaurants,and movie theatre across the street,definately worth the stop if ur in this area,would definitely stay again when in area

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to submit a review regarding your recent stay with us at the Country Inn & Suites Anderson, SC. We love knowing that our team is succeeding in delivering exceptional customer service to every guest. Some hotels believe that they are going to get everything 100% right for every guest everytime and this is not realistic, so when they fail they don't know how to recover and make the guest satisfied. We realize that we make mistakes but we do everything within our power to correct the mistake and make it right for the guest; and that's what sets us apart from our competition.

Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you when your back in the Anderson or Clemson area!

There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

On my way down to a wedding in Atlanta, I actually stayed in Holiday Express because it was right off the free-way, but on my way back I stayed at country inn & suites and I have to say that the rooms were more affordable, breakfast was better and the staff was very friendly! Out of the multiple hotels off exit 19B, Country Inn & Suites is the hotel to stay at.

• Stayed: September 2013
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Guest

I cannot tell you how much we appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay with us in Anderson, SC. Of course we welcome constructive criticism as well because it's how we continue to improve; but when we hear how much a guest enjoyed our hotel it reinforces what we are focused on here at the Country Inn & Suites Anderson, SC, and that is exceptional customer service. Every brand promises it, but not every brand delivers it! We don't always get it right the first time, but we make every effort to make it right if we make a mistake.

We look forward to serving you again if your ever back in Anderson, SC!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Great location with restaurants in walking distance...Hooters, Outback, Wild Wing Cafe, etc. Great GOV rate! Gas station is right around the corner and the liquor store is just down the street. Melissa at the front desk was extremely nice and very helpful. We will come back!

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Guest

I would just like to say thank you for sharing your comments with us regarding your recent stay in Anderson. Melissa is truly focused on our guests needs and is determined to deliver "good ol' fashioned" customer service to every guest.

We look forward to serving you again if your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

My co-worker and I were on an overnight trip. We've stayed at most of the motels on this strip but never here. Every employee was friendly and very helpful. We mostly worked with Cara and Dee. Both were excellent! The facility scored great on every element; comfort, cleanliness, furnishings (the bed was the most comfortable that I've ever found in a motel.), etc. The corporate rate was very fair. The breakfast was well done. The motel in general was clean, well equipped and very "homey". Clearly, I was very pleased. When I'm in the area, it will be my first choice from now on. Thanks, folks....

Room Tip: Call and ask about pre-negotiated corporate rates. I booked online (which generally gets a good rate...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

On behalf of our entire team, we truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review regarding your recent stay with us. We were excited to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed our hotel. We are focused on giving our corporate travelers a better option in the Anderson, SC area for their hospitality needs.

We sincerely enjoyed being able to serve you and look forward to you visiting us again!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I Haveing worked in the hotel industry for almost 30 at large properties the Amway Grand Plaza,Point Hilton,Ritz Carlton Camelback and other can say this hotel gives warm and friendly service they are very helpful to guest and offer services and information.They are very concerned
that you enjoy your stay.I give them a 4 star rateing have worked at 4star properties I no what type of service earns it.I have to say Melissa and Cara are wonderful and all the others giveing warm greeting and alway ready to be of assistance.

Room Tip: Join the Carlson Club you get great benefits and free upgrades on request also the rooms upstairs ha...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear Guest

We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review regarding your recent stay with us at the Country Inn & Suites Anderson, SC. Your feedback as a hospitality leader is truly valuable. We were thrilled to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. In our opinion it is the service of each hotel that sets it apart and our team is committed to providing only the best customer service to our guests.

We look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back to the Anderson area!

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

I was in the area for business and spent several days at this hotel and it was pleasurable from start to finish. The location is great, staff was outstanding and the hotel was spotless. I would certainly stay here again on my next visit.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Guest

We would like to thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. Country Inn & Suites Anderson, SC has been a market leader for weekend travelers and vacationers; however it is our goal to show our corporate guests that we can offer all of the same amenities and better customer service than our competitors.

Thank you for choosing the Country Inn & Suites Anderson, SC and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

On my way back to Atl from taking my 2 sons on a college tour of Duke University, I heard a sound that didn't sound right coming from our SUV. My 17 year old son was driving and I told him to pull over at the next exit so we could see what was going on. My left rear tire had split! Thank God that we were able to pull in to a QT gas station and call Roadside Assistance with State Farm. Everything was closed so we had to get a hotel and stay overnight. They gave me the name and number of hotels and that's where Ms. Melissa at Country Inn & Suites gave us phenominal service! She baked us a fresh batch of cookies and called us in our room to tell us they were ready. Thank you Melissa for making a stressful situation less stressful! Clean rooms, great breakfast, great location to have a roadside emergency!!

Room Tip: rooms in the back on the upper floor - nice and quiet!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest

I was sorry to hear about the trouble with your car; however was thrilled to hear that our staff did an outstanding job of taking care of you. We truly appreciate your feedback; it's always great for our team to know that we are doing a fantastic job of taking care of our guests.

We look forward to serving you and your family again!