“Great staff make this a place to come back to.”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson
Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Anderson
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Great staff make this a place to come back to.”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is a great place to stay for one or more nights. The place is not new but kept up well. The staff area always friendly, accomodating, and competent. Everyone that I dealt with was good ( I've been here 8 times in the last 2 years, but I special mention of Melissa Gussett is warranted. She was friendly, warm, and very helpful. There area several other chain hotels in the immediate area, but I'll keep coming back ( I'm on business trips and I can stay at any of them if I want to).

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to submit a review regarding your recent stay with us at the Country Inn & Suites Anderson, SC. We were absolutely thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us as it is our goal to make sure that every guest is satisfied.

We look forward to serving you again when you visit the Anderson or Clemson area.

Joe Freyer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Stevensville, Maryland
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We are from Maryland and I have been staying at this hotel since my son started Clemson. It has great personal service and I always feel welcomed. Dee has gone over and beyond being kind to us and making sure we are having a nice stay. I spoke to Cara about a billing issue and she took care of it immediately with no problem. I cant always get a room, they book up quick when Clemson is having something special. Now four years later my daughter is at Clemson and I will be staying here as much as we can. Also what is nice about the location of this hotel, it is surrounded by fun restaurants and a movie theater. This hotel is always my first choice.

Dear Guest,

We have an exceptional team that is customer service oriented and focused on making sure that every guest is satisfied with their stay. It was great to hear that Dee and Cara made a positive impression during your visit. We truly appreciate you taking the time to submit a review for our hotel and we understand that you have many choices when it comes to renting a hotel room and would like to thank you for your loyalty.

We look forward to serving you during your next visit.

Georgia
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We come to Anderson for college visits. The Hampton Inn we stayed in a couple of weeks ago was WAY better than this place. Better mattresses, bedding, and food. Also..this is so weird..but the bathroom doors at the Comfort Inn & Suites do not lock?!?! This was the case in our room and in our sons room. Very odd. I mean this is almost comparable to Hampton, but definately NOT better.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Guest

We would like to thank you for taking the time to submit a review regarding your recent stay with us. I was sorry to hear that we were unable to meet your expectations as it is our goal to provide better customer service to our guests than our competitors do which is what makes us the #1 hotel in Anderson, SC; and the #2 Country Inn & Suites in the nation.

Again, please accept our deepest apologies and I would look forward to speaking to you personally so that I can gain more information to improve our hotel and our level of service for guests.

Lilburn, Georgia
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I have had to be in Anderson for buiness and evry time I stay at the Country Inn the staff has been very freindly and helpfull and allway make you feel welcomed. I like to Thank Dee for her kindness I have seen her go out of her way to help guest with what ever see can to make their stay pleasant

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. It is our teams focus to provide first class customer service to every guest, and as you highlighted, Dee was able to help deliver that service to you during your visit. Dee is an intregal part of our team and we were thrilled to hear another success story of her customer service shining through to one of our guests.

We look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back to the Anderson, SC area.

Greenville, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed June 29, 2013

dee ashworth and her staff have given us excellent service with a friendly and courtesy atmosphere... the motel is very nice and everything has been as it was adverstised but Dee has given us personal service and her staff has turned a nice stay into an excellent stay where we will be happy to visit this place again....

Room Tip: speak with Dee Ashworth or her staff and they will be more than happy to assist you in anyway
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Dear Guest

We were thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Country Inn & Suites Anderson, SC. Dee is definitely one of our customer service superstars. I was excited to hear that she was able to go above and beyond to make your stay special. We look forward to serving you again the next time you visit Anderson.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed June 28, 2013

After 8 and a half hours in the car with 2 preschoolers, we were delighted to finally arrive in Anderson. However Melissa Gossett and the front desk staff exceeded all our expectations in helping us with some last-minute changes. The inn is clean, modern, conveniently located and the pool provided a great end to the day. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and we will be back.

Room Tip: The suite was exactly what we needed.
Dear Guest

Our team would like to thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay with us. The feedback truly allows us to constantly improve our service and hotel. As my wife and I do not have children yet, I can only imagine the patience that trip must have taken. But extremely happy to hear that we were able to be there for you and provide excellent quality customer service. We look forward to serving you again when you visit Anderson.

Elmira, New York
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This is our second stay at Country Inn and will not be out last. I visit family in Anderson once a year for 5 days or more. I can be assured that my family and I are always treated in a warm and friendly fashion. We look forward to the cookies and great breakfast ( that changes daily).

The staff is a wealth of knowledge about the area and if they do not know-will find out for you.
Kudos to everyone from front desk, to breakfast staff, maintenance and housekeepers. All do an outstanding job to make you feel welcome.

The price is reasonable for the amenities and the niceness of an indoor pool.

Thanks again and will see you next year.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest

I absolutely love the review that you left for us regarding your recent stay because it reinforces that our entire staff is truly working as a team to create the best possible guest experience. We are constantly trying to improve our hotel for our guests and to read your review it lets us know that we are doing our job. We look forward to serving you again when you visit the Anderson area.