“Loved this Hotel”

Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Anderson
Pass Christian, Mississippi
“Loved this Hotel”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

As are most Country Inn and Suites, this one was clean and welcoming. The employees, room, cookies and coffee, breakfast.....everything was great. I wish every town had one, I wouldn't have to shop around.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Majic39571
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear Guest

We truly appreciate the review you submitted regarding your recent stay with us. We were excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we were able to make your stay enjoyable. Our team sincerely loves to hear when we satisfy another guest and look forward to seeing you on a return trip to the Anderson, SC area.

Joe Freyer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had original reservations at the Days Inn down the road and that turned out to be a disaster so after a lengthy wait to get refunded we chose this hotel and the woman at the front desk was amazing! She was very patient with us, and sure friendly. Our trip started out horrible and ended up being one of the nicest places we have stayed overall! With the cleanliness of our room to the staff to the breakfast and pool, we will definitely be back when we come visit again.

• Stayed May 2013
Dear guest,

I hate to hear about your experience with the previous hotel; however it was awesome to hear that we were there to meet your needs. It is our teams goal to exceed guests customer service expectations. We truly can't wait to see you when your travels bring you back to the Anderson, SC area!

Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed May 19, 2013

First and foremost, the lady checking us in was an EXTREMELY kind person. The property itself was in a decent location - several restraunts within walking distance, as well as a movie theater. I was traveling with 2 cocker spaniels and as far as that goes, there isn't really a place to walk dogs right AT the hotel - but if you walk behind the movie theater, there is a lot of grass that way..

The suite was much better size than a regular room, especialy if you have 2 20lb dogs.. the decor was pretty nuch non-existent.. when we walked in, an end table was in the middle of the room as if it were to be used for a coffee table? Not sure on that.. It was "fairly" clean.. Bathroom was entirely too small.. whoever designed it should go back to school and/or just quit doing that type of work. It was PROBABLY clean, but didn't LOOK so clean.. the tub bottom had been caulked, there was what appeared to be mold on the side, and the front face of the tub itself actually had what appeared to be packing tape holing the panel in place.

there was a small coffee maker in the room, however, there was no pot. The small fridge did not get cold and by the next morning, the bottom drawer was FULL of water. They do have a decent free breakfast in the lobby area.. eggs, bacon, oats, bread, bagles, cereal, etc...

The AC in the "front" room ran, but didn't get as cool as the one in the bedroom. The bed was "ok" - not nearly as comfortable as the beds at Hiltons, was again, was "OK".. bedding seemed to be clean. TVs in both rooms worked and there were a lot of channels, as well as FREE WiFi - which is UNLIKE the Hilton hotels...

I did see a small snake the next morning (early) when I was walking the dogs out of the I85 side of the hotel. Nothing you can do about that.. :-)

Neither the POOL or the FITNESS rooms were available. I do not know why.

Overall, I'd stay there again..

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Our team truly appreciates the feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It is our sincerest goal that every guest has an excellent experience and a truly exceptional customer service experience. It sounds like our staff delivered on that goal; however I am deeply sorry for the inconveniences you experienced while staying with us. We recently renovated our entire hotel but unfortunately we still have one of our bathtubs that was damaged; we are currently working to get this tub fixed.

I hope that we get the opportunity to serve you again so that you can experience the true greatness of our staff and hotel. I would love the opportunity to speak with you about the issues that you encountered so that we can make it right; please feel free to reach out to my staff or I to discuss these issues.

Johnson City, Tennessee
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Nice clean, quiet room with a great bed. Great, friendly staff. The lady who took care of restocking the breakfast was very kind. Waffles, sausage, bacon, yogurt, etc - all was great for breakfast. Nice indoor pool.

Room Tip: Stayed on the 5th floor - nice and quiet.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Guest

We were thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at the Country Inn & Suites Anderson, SC. We do have a fantastic location here in Anderson, located near many restaurants, movie theatre, and shopping. I sincerely hope that you recieved an exceptional customer service experiance as well, as it is our goal to make sure that every guest is satisfied with their stay.

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Anderson area.

Deering, New Hampshire
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was clean, quiet, up to date, had comfortable beds and pillows. Nice shower and clean bathroom which is a huge plus for me. Nice big room with king size bed. Right next to (walking distance) several eating establishments. Nice and tasted good continental breakfast. Food was hot fresh and well maintained. Hotel was clean and staff was friendly, helpful and kind.

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Guest

We truly appreciate you taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay with us at the Country Inn & Suites Anderson, SC. We pride ourselves in delivering excellent customer service and an experiance that each guest will remember. We were thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to serving you again when your in Anderson.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Always my first choice anywhere. In Anderson it feels like coming home. Recent upgrades like real coffee cups, place settings and tableware add a luxurious feeling. My friend and I always stay here and always enjoy it. The breakfast buffett really does have everything. The indoor pool and the entire property are beautifully kept. The employees are always friendly, I especially enjoyed the extra-mile service from Melissa Gossett when we were there in March.

Room Tip: Rooms on the left side (as you face the door) are quieter
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Guest

We truly appreciate you taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us at the Country Inn & Suites Anderson, SC. We take every guests satisfaction personally and want to know when we do well and when we fall short so that we can improve. We were thrilled to hear how much you love our hotel and the brand.

We look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you back to the Anderson area!

Hampton
Reviewed April 20, 2013

It was wonderful to be at this location again. I have stayed at this motel many times when visiting the Clemson area.

The staff always makes me feel at home and yet they are very professional. The rooms and suites are clean, the hot breakfast bar is better than most, the indoor pool is a huge plus and the fresh baked cookies smell so good when you walk in the lobby. Coffee and tea are
available all day.

Even though this motel is at an interstate exit, there is a movie theater across the street and there are some good restaurants you can safely walk to next door and across the street.

The only negative thing I can say, I wish the bathroom had been larger. Others I have stayed in seemed to have larger bathrooms.

Country Inns are my first choice of motels to stay in and I love using my earned points and earning more. It seems to be the easiest chain to earn points for free stays. My favorite way to use points, use the points and cash for a room. It makes it fun to stay in a suite for the price of a room.

I have felt very safe and very pleased with every Country Inn I have stayed in when traveling alone or with my grandchildren or friends.

Did I tell you, some are even pet friendly? What a great motel chain.

I am planning to stay at Country Inns again in May and June and July while traveling. I can see the points adding up now.

If you have not tried Country Inns and Suites, make it your next stay.

Room Tip: If you are traveling on a Thursday night, you may want to stay on the side that does not face the re...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Dear valued guest,

Our staff was delighted to hear how much you enjoy our hotel and the Country Inn & Suites brand. We work very hard to provide a level of customer service and guest satisfaction that is difficult to find in some of the larger branded hotels. We would also like to thank you for taking the time to write a review to help inform other travelers.

We can't wait to serve you and your family the next time your traveling in the Anderson, SC areal.