“LOVE MY COUNTRY INN”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson
Ranked #2 of 27 Hotels in Anderson
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My Family and I stayed at Country Inn on the 9th of this month and as always it was a huge treat!!! The GM, Joe,Cara,Amanda.Dee.Patsy,Lisa,Chona and the entire staff were awesome!! The heated pool was so refreshing and Linda at breakfast even cleaned our table for us.The food was so good!! The wifi fast as ever.We also liked eating with real china. this hotel should rate so much higher than it does. The bed slept so comfy and our room was spotless.The staff was friendly and helpful and we will make this our home away from home.

Room Tip: We had a suite and if you are a Carlson member (we are) then the hotel may upgrade you at extra char...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Dear Guest

We were all thrilled to hear that you truly enjoy our hotel. Our team works very hard to make sure that our guests experience something special when staying with us. You can rent a hotel room anywhere, but only receive fantastic service at the very best.

We sincerely enjoy having you as our guest. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can assist you in your travels in anyway!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We spent four nights (12/31-01/4) at the Country Inn & Suites. From check-in to check-out, service was top notch. It appears to be a recently renovated location, and our room was spotless. The beds are comfortable, and it doesn't appear that Carlson has switched to the smaller pillows that I have encountered at other chains. Providing a hot breakfast that changes daily is a perk that just doesn't exist everywhere, and so it's one of the more pleasant aspects of this location. The area in which this location truly excels is in customer service. Cara and Melissa were polite and courteous during our interactions. Ms. Cara greeted my family a number of mornings as we stopped for coffee on our way out. The gentleman in maintanence (Clinton perhaps?) was a favorite of my children. We bumped in to him nearly every morning coming off the elevator, and he always had a smile and word for my son and daughter. And finally there is Ms. Linda. She is an absolute joy to encounter first thing in the morning. The dining area was always clean and well stocked, and no matter what she was doing, Ms. Linda was always available to assist the guests. I have an affinity for Country Inn & Suites, and I've stayed in several over the years, but due to the customer service, I must say this is probably my favorite location thus far. I commend the management for running a quality hotel and providing top notch guest satisfaction.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Guest

Our team would like to thank you for your comments. We love getting feedback from our guests, especially when we hear how much one of our guest enjoyed their stay with us; that is why we are here doing what we do.

I hope that your families travels have been excellent and we hope to see you again when you visit Anderson.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Nice renovations I didn't want to leave. Very clean and very friendly front desk employees. I really enjoyed the indoor pool especially since it was freezing and rainy. They really put some great thought into the details of the rooms. Melissa greeted me when I arrived she was wonderful and very helpful.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank runnergirlrocks
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

We sincerely apreaciate you taking the time to complete a review of our hotel as it assists us to improve our quality of service, as well as informs potential guests as to what they can expect from us. Our team was thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Melissa is an essential part of our team that loves to make those special connections with our guests

We truly hope your travels were enjoyable and would love the opportunity to serve you if your back in the Anderson area again.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

This is a lovely hotel with friendly employees. I was thrilled to find upon checking in that they have a HOT breakfast which even included omelets the day we were there. The room was clean and the mattress was very comfortable. I would have given them five stars, but the duvet on the bed had been laundered in a very strong sweet smelling detergent. For people like me with sensitivities to scents this is an issue.

• Stayed: December 2012
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2012

Dear Guest,

Our team truly appreciates you taking the time to complete a review of our Country Inn & Suites Anderson, SC. We love to hear when guests enjoy their time at our hotel as we work very hard to create a unique guest experience and to connect with ever guest in a personal way; this enables us to provide a better level of customer service than our competitors.

I do apologize for the inconvienance you experienced with our duvet covers. I am also sensitive to detergents and deodorizers and we will look into this issue to see if it was an isolated incident or an issue that we can correct.

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Anderson area; if there is anything that our staff or I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

By far the best hotel that we have stayed in while atttending our favorite team games.We normally stay at 5 star hotels and paying ridiculous prices for lack customer service and dissappointing views but this hotel was on their A game!!The breakfast was yummy,the customer service was excellent not to mention the tremendous housekeeping.Thanks to all the staff that provided us with spectacular service on November 16-19,2012..(Dee and the lady that checked us in on that Friday)...You guys deserve a raise..See you guys real soon..Still love our Tigers!!

Room Tip: King Suites are more spacious!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear Guest

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to submit a review regarding your recent stay with us at the Country Inn & Suites Anderson, SC.

It brings great pleasure to our team to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay and we were able to provide outstanding customer service. Dee and Melissa both, as well as our housekeeping department, are dedicated to provide that level of customer service to every guest that stays with us. There are aways going to be situations that arise unexpectedly, however we make every effort to satisfy every guest.

If there is anything my staff or I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

This hotel has wonderful customer service, the free hot breakfast was the best, and the room was one of the best nights other than one you get at home in your own bed. The hotel is right off the highway and close to everything. This is a pleasure and we will stay here again. Be ready for a wonderful stay to any and all who stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Dear Guest

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. I am truly happy to learn that you had an enjoyable stay. We have a fantastic staff that is dedicated to providing first class customer service.

We know that you have many choices when it comes to spending your money on accomodations and we are blessed to have each and every guest.

If there is anything that my staff or I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Your associate at the desk was very helpful and kind.Also she was very knowledgeable and pleasant to talk with.If all employees were like her you would definitely have more people stay at your hotels.Her name is Melissa Gossett and she works at your Anderson,SC Country Inn & Suites.

Room Tip: First floor rooms ,if available would be better for seniors and disabled.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Dear Guest

We are extremeley fortunate to have Melissa on our team. Melissa is focused on giving all our guests a special experience that they can receive no where else other than the Country Inn & Suites Anderson, SC.

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to submit your review; our feedback from our guests, both positive and negative, are shared with all of our team members. So Melissa will be delighted to hear that she was able to make your stay more enjoyable.