“Fabulous weekend”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Anderson, SC
Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in Anderson
Reviewed November 17, 2012

The country inn and suites has been one of the best hotel experiences we have had in a long time. From the time I made the reservations with Melissa to our check in with Amanda, our accommodations and needs have all been taken care of. this hotel is clean, customer friendly, reasonable. Location is the best, breakfast was delicious and the price is fair. We will definitely come back!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Anderson, SC, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear Guest

I was extremely happy to hear you mention Melissa and Amanda in your review of our hotel. We have a strong team that is commited to providing that top notch customer service that is becoming more difficult to find. It brings us joy to know that we are satisfying our guests needs as they travel because we know that you have many choices when it comes to choosing your accomodations.

So thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we hope to see you again on your next visit to the Anderson, SC area.

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

My girlfriend and I just wanted to get away from home for a couple of days. Based on the reviews, we decided to stay here. The hotel, the staff, the amenities were top notch. This is my third stay at a Country Inn & Suites and they are excellent. I'm a native of SC and have many family and friends traveling through on I-85. I will be sure and recommend this hotel to everyone I know.

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear Guest

We sincerely apreaciate you taking the time to submit a review of your most recent stay with us here at the Country Inn & Suites Anderson, SC. We would also like to thank you for your positive comments; we love getting feedback from our guests both positive and negative because it allows for improvement so that we can continue to provide that excellent customer service to everyone of our guests.

Please do not hesitate to contact me or any of our team members if there is anything that you need.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We came to Anderson for a wedding reception. Desk staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Our room had sofa, frig etc. Plenty of room. Breakfast was yummy with no plastic plates. I sure
will return here. Location is close to interstate and walking distance of restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Joe F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Anderson, SC, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on TripAdvisor. We were thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay. It is our goal to provide that same caring, comfortable, and consistent service to everyone of our guests.

If there is anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to contact anyone of our team members here at the Country Inn & Suites Anderson, SC.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Title of review is the corporate slogan for this division of Carlson, and they delivered. Property is very convenient to I-85, and lots of dining choices within walking distance. I stayed here 1 night, on a trip to FL.. Had a very spacious king room, immaculate, and up to date with microwave, fridge, iron, hairdrier, and flat screen TV. Left too early for the free breakfast, but at the entry is a nice case with peanut butter or chocolate chip cookies, and coffee dispensers. Front desk person was very helpful, and I see why it's #1 on T/A for Anderson area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Anderson, SC, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear Guest

I absolutely love your recognition of our brand in your review. That is the kind of connection with our guests that we strive for at the Country Inn & Suites Anderson, SC.

We truly apreciate you taking the time to complete a review of our hotel, and are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. If there is anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to contact us personally.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights over the Columbus Day weekend using points so it didn't cost us anything. Check-in was quick. There are several other hotels on this road as well. There are some restaurants that you can easily walk to as well as a movie theatre across an access road.

Our room had 2 beds, small fridge, coffee maker & microwave. Bathroom was clean but a little on the small side. There was a good selection for breakfast and they had fresh made cookies available in the evenings. USA Today and the local paper was available in the lobby. The business center was in the hallway on the first floor - easy to use to check-in for your flight.

The staff was friendly and helpful. I had trouble w/ my key card and they were helpful. Free wifi connection had good reception. I would stay here again if I was in the area in the future.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to send in a review regarding your recent stay with us. We love getting feedback from our guests that allow us to improve our service and hotel for our guests.

We were extremely excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and if there is anything that my staff or I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We have traveled and stayed at hundreds of hotels in the USA, and this one is by far one of the best and here is why: Friendly and happy staff willing to ensure your comfort and clean room, warmest indoor pool!!Thank you from my aging muscles, food served on real plates - not so much paper waste, great food to go along with this! So a wonderful thanks to all of you at this well maintained and great people who have helped keep it this way:Thanks again to:Joe,Dee,Cara,Amanda,Melissa,Clinton,Don,Patsy,Linda,Michelle,Lisa Chona,Gail,Niikeecha,and Nikeya!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank karen d
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Anderson, SC, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review regarding your recent stay with us here at the Country Inn & Suites Anderson, SC. Our entire staff would also like to thank you for mentioning them directly because we do work hard as a team and to hear that it is paying off for our guests is what it is truly about. If there is anything we can do for you during your next visit, please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We stayed here 9/19-9/21 while I was in SC having some surgery. We had a king suite. Overall the bath was clean and had recently been updated, but it was on the small side. The bedroom was separate from the living/eating area with a 2nd TV. This was so nice that after surgery I was able to sleep & rest yet my hubby could relax & watch TV in the living area. There was a sofa, chair, desk, desh chair, table and 3 lamps in the living area. Near the refrigerator and microwave was a 2nd sink which was also quite handy. The free wireless internet was another plus. There was an on-site laundry. We liked that all the doors had to be swiped with a door key for entry. The indoor poor was clean and of good size. There was a full breakfast in the mornings. The Country Inn was in a perfect location with several others hotels, many restaurants (fast-food and sit-down) and a movie theater all on the same street. We were right off the interstate but never did it keep us from sleeping. I would recommend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Luvstocamp
Joe F, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Anderson, SC, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Dear Guest

We would like to thank you for taking the time to submit a review regarding your recent visit to the Country Inn & Suites Anderson, SC. We truly appreciate your comments and are thrilled to see that you enjoyed our facility.

On behalf of our entire team if there is ever anything that we can do for you please do not hesitate to contact us.