“Best in Anderson”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2013

J Peters is the best food in downtown anderson. Prime rib sandwich is great. Don't like the smoke at the bar though. Great prices and the service is fast. Highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for J Peters Grill and Bar

Reviewed March 7, 2013

This place is absolutely horrible. Mediocrity pretending to be a mid-range restaurant. She Crab soup tasted like water and my main was too salty. I asked for no dressing on my salad -- came with it. My salad was in half an inch of standing water. The service was terribly untrained children. I will never go to this restaurant, nor recommend it.

3  Thank Vanessa D
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This place is warm and inviting, every employee treats you like family. I took a seat at the bar and usually when your grabbing the end corner seat you struggle to make eye contact before you get some service. Not at this place I was greeted promptly and with a warm smile, one nice touch here was they asked my name and KC (casey) took care of me with a handshake. This I thought was very professional and a nice touch. I had a salad that was awesome with a fresh honey covered croissant, for entree I had blackened chicken Alfredo, these choices I was happy with until I saw the awesome Salmon on the dish next to me. I would definitely come back again for dinner or a quick drink. This is the place to be in Anderson SC.

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

This was my 1 st visit to J Peters and I must say it was fabulous. The food was excellent which is good for a restaurant but then there is the service u get. My waiter was Dusty an I must say he was superb at his job. He made u feel comfortable and by the end of my meal I felt like we were old friends. Dusty made a great meal even better. If u want great food with tremendous service J PETER S in ANDERSON is well worth ur visit!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

This is where my husband and I go for a special night out. The food is unlike other restaurants but still reasonable and the portions are so big that you will definitely be bringing a To Go box out with you.