“Service makes good food even better!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #22 of 278 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We had an early dinner on Wednesday. Chaz, our server, was courteous and attentive. There were three of us and we had 3 different entrees: roast beef, haddock and chicken & dumplings; each of them was piping hot and cooked to perfection. The vegetables were fresh and cooked well. We generally enjoy eating at Cracker Barrel, and this is one of the best we have visited while on the road traveling. I highly recommend it to others.

1  Thank MissDixieDelight

Reviewed June 27, 2013

You can depend on Cracker Barrel for a great breakfast. We had 10 in our party and as frustrating as this can be our server was warm and gracious. PS the food was super as well!

1  Thank sandra g
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I haven't been to a CB in a couple of months, so I was surprised to see some additional choices on the menu, but what prompted me to write this review was the outstanding service we received during our visit on a Sunday when they were really busy. The waitress was friendly, right on the spot, keeping our coffee and sweet tea full. It was almost comical - she went to get the coffee pot twice, and before she could return, someone else topped it off! The second time she returned with pot in hand, she looked so surprised and my husband said "Someone beat you to it!" She smiled and said "We've got a really good team here!" I agree! Also, I saw managers bussing tables -pitching right in - that shows me they are a real team and a good example for their waitresses! Way to go at this CB location!

1  Thank Sharon C
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Great food, lots of it. We only go there on sundays because we value our coronary arteries. Recommend

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I like the food. I usually get at least a cup of their vegetable soup. I just think they charge too much, especially for breakfast food.