“Just like every other cracker barrel”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #22 of 278 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Great food, lots of it. We only go there on sundays because we value our coronary arteries. Recommend

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I like the food. I usually get at least a cup of their vegetable soup. I just think they charge too much, especially for breakfast food.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We ate here on a cold rainy evening and were pleased to have a table near the fireplace! The service was very good, but not excellent. The food was excellent!! The eating area, as in all Cracker Barrel's, is noisy, but not too noisy to make the dining experience a problem. There are many other restaurants around this particular Cracker Barrel, and maybe the staff was having a bad day. At least the cooks were on the top of their game...which will insure that we may be back again someday. However, the managers at this particular restaurant may need to examine their service personnel, or they may find folk not coming back and picking other nearby options!!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Can't say much about Cracker Barrel other than when I travel I ALWAYS look for a Cracker Barrell. You just can't go wrong with Cracker Barrell. The food is good down home comfort food, and served by a friendly staff. Also, you never have to wait long for your order to be served. Then after a great meal you can wonder around the store and buy that candy you loved as a child that you can hardly never find.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

This CB is the same ( no better- no worse) than the others I have eaten in across the south. We go here for breakfast quite often on the weekends. Sometimes the service is much better than others, with very long waits for the food ( not due to the number of customers) .
The breakfasts are consistant and have always been very tasty for us. We have gone for lunch or dinner a few times with mixed results of quality.
I would stick with breakfasts here