“Pretty darn good with one late order”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #41 of 274 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Family of six...we have been here before. The side salad with ranch is always soo good to me. I ordered country fried sirloin (crispy but greasy--I didn't like the oily taste). Hubby got the sirloin with sweet potatoes; he loved it. Kids got sirloin tip kids meal and chicken tenders meal (daughter didn't like the tenders). The rolls with cinnamon butter were perfect. One of the kids meals was about 10min late.This wasn't cool bc the adult meals were on the table and my baby had to wait on his meal; his meal should have been compted. The waitress was smiling and sweet EXCEPT for her horrible attempt to break the ice--she joked and asked if we were excited to get the kids back into school and out of the house bc normally kids drive parents crazy over the summer. Overall great food and the wait was not too long.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

After a long travel day, we wanted a nice dinner. The dinner and service were great. We visted on a Sunday and Anderson County SC has Blue Laws. The only drinks were water, soda, tea and coffee.

1  Thank robert s
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have tried this restaurant twice and both times we had a meal that was nearly not edible. In fact, we did not eat the second meal at all. We do enjoy the fried pickle chips and a drink, but other than the appetizer, we haven't found anything else that is worth the trip. We won't try for a third time....there are too many other places that have great food in town.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Our waitress was sweet but very busy. Must fill people up on yeast rolls so they don't care that the food sucks. We all had different entrees. One sirloin that was not med but tough with a warmed in the microwave potato. A ribeye that had no pink. A dry salmon. Buttery corn that s canned whole kernel corn. That caused a laugh! The best looking meal at our table was the kids meal hotdog! We should have gone to the DQ! Very disappointed in a restaurant that was recommended as being so good. I will not go back nor recommend this place to anyone I know. Waste of my money and time!!

2  Thank lacleveland
Reviewed June 1, 2013

The perfect storm just happened during our special night... Daughter's graduation and my birthday so us four along with two of our daughter's friends out to have a good time at one of our favorite restaurants. Absolutely worst service I've ever had at this franchise... This particular restaurant used to be excellent but tonight it was an epic fail. Our waitress started with a lame uninterested attitude, was slow to refill drinks, Failed to deliver our daughter's salad and then entire meal. delivers bread rolls without butter, disappears for way too long, forgets to bring extra sauces or mayo for burgers our $24 T-Bone was tough and tasted like it had been microwaved. The birthday treat was a cold tiny brownie with a small drop of whipped cream on top... If you go to spend $75 and up for a meal you'd think you could get better service. The manager offers not to charge for our daughters meal and offers coupons for two appetizers on our next return visit. I doubt that'll happen anytime soon. There is Logan's Steakhouse up the street that we'll go to instead. Longhorn Steakhouse's T-Bone is the same price but far superior. This franchise is usually very good but this particular one must have had a change of management because the staff was slow and inattentive. I had to go back to the kitchen after waiting for 10 minutes to get to go boxes for our meals and there was the manager and our waitress just standing around yucking it up with other servers instead of doing what they should be doing... waiting on patrons... :/

1  Thank AvengingRelic