“Good Food”

Cook Out
Ranked #9 of 18 Quick Bites in Anderson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 6, 2019

This is a place for a burger and a great milkshake! They are known for their shakes. The are super! The value is good also.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Stopped here with a friend while on the road coming back home from a trip. I've eaten at Cook-out many times in different town, and all seemed to have the same quality, until now. They were not that busy but food service was slow. I should have taken a picture of the food they served me the first time, but I was so made I sent it right back. The next plate was not much better. Very disappointed in this one store and I will never stop here again. I do not recommend this place, but I do think other Cook-out restaurants are a good value.

1  Thank Ben-inGwinnett
Reviewed August 13, 2018

I have a hard time believing that a meal this good is so reasonably priced. the service is great. The hamburger tasty.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here on 8/13/18 ordering a double burger Carolina style to go. The cashier was sweet, unfortunately the chili tasted old and the patties were burnt.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

I stopped here on my way though from Georgia to grab a quick lunch. I needed to use the restroom so I went in and ordered instead of using the drive thru. The bathroom wasn’t very clean. I ordered my food and received it fast. My burger wasn’t cooked all the way through, it had a lot of pink. I didn’t notice until I was already on the interstate.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Cook Out? Share your experiences!