“Good burger at a good price.”
Review of Cook Out

Cook Out
Ranked #107 of 270 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Calhoun, Georgia, United States
“Good burger at a good price.”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Great local chain with a very good burger and a reasonable price. They have a really good selection of food besides burgers as well.

Lakewood, Colorado, United States
“What a deal on burgers! One Dollar”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Well, a solid burger with fresh cut onion, lettuce and mayo for a buck! Are you kidding me? We got ours to go with some sides of very good fries...for $18.18 I fed my four boys, their two cousins, my wife and I and we had one left over for the hound dog, Leonardo....I know, who in the heck names a hound dog Leonardo...Well we all loved the burgers and fries and so did Leonardo!

1 Thank Mark Z
Upstate SC
“decent food for great price”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I got a drink, sandwich and 2 sides for less than $5. Can't beat it. Food isn't bad either. I've had many things (burgers, spicy chicken sandwich, onion rings, fries, hushpuppies, shakes, chicken nuggets, etc.). Where else can you get chicken nuggets as a side item?

Anderson, South Carolina, United States
“Great shakes and prices”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

the combo prices are unbelievably a great deal and you get lots of food. So many choices it is difficult to make a choice.

Visited August 2012

Been to Cook Out? Share your experiences!