All reviews marriott hotels wild wing cafe room was clean wings place front desk bagels free breakfast hvac worked well nice hotel restaurants in walking distance staff was friendly aaa rate checking in outdoor pool first floor clemson interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

As a platinum premier member, we have stayed at a lot of Marriott hotels. This one is close to the interstate and Clemson University. The rooms are fine and the front desk staff was friendly on arrival.

Unfortunately, the breakfast experience was the worst we had seen. Eggs were not edible (water tasting), the sausage and bacon dish was empty. What little oatmeal was left in the container was hard as a rock, there was one bagel and two English muffins and this was at eight in the morning, not end of breakfast period. Didn’t bother to even try on day two of our stay. Go to Cracker Barrel which is nearby.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robert G
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Met our needs. Room was clean, beds comfortable. We had reserved a king, but they gave a double without telling us, unfortunately no kings as available. Breakfast was what you expect. Right off interstate, many chain restaurants close. About 15 min non game day and about 45 min game day to Clemson.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
FFISAndersonGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Anderson Clemson, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Dear sgfun, Thank you for being our guest over the Syracuse vs. Clemson weekend and for taking time to leave feedback. We thank you for mentioning some of the positive aspects of your stay and we sincerely apologize for the mix up with your room type. I am reviewing this with our associates to see what went wrong so we do not make this mistake in the future. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope you will choose us again in the future. Debbie O'Quinn /GM

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Right off of Exit 19 off of Clemson Blvd. Lots of places to dine around hotel. Loved the room we had with the couch in the room. I booked three rooms, while the toilet in my room was broken, I had to go to another room to use the restroom; they only gave my husband and I one set of towels to use between the two of us and with the microwave not being able to close. I called and it was an older gentleman for another set of towels. I did advise if the other situations but did not complain as he looked as if he was retired and should have been home relaxing and appeared to be working by himself.

Trip type: Traveled with family
FFISAndersonGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Anderson Clemson, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2018

Dear CrysTil,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Anderson, SC. We appreciate you taking the time to post your review and glad you enjoyed our king suite with a sofa bed. My staff and I are very sorry you encountered several issues during your stay. Please know we value your feedback and we are working to avoid similar issues in the future. We would like an opportunity to serve you better in the future and hope you will return the next time your travels bring you this way.

Yours in hospitality,

Debbie O'Quinn / GM

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Clean, friendly, quiet & easy access by car! Plenty of restaurants in the neighborhood! Good AAA rate ! Good for business travel!
As a platinum member I was kindly offered room upgrade, but unfortunately right across from the elevator (I declined and have been assigned a room away from elevators)! Breakfast good but standard

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 12, 2018

The hotel is a standard Fairfield Inn. The location seems a bit dicey, but plenty of food options within walking distance. Room was clean and breakfast was usual fare. The staff at this location made the difference. From the young man that greeted us when we arrived, to the young lady that check us out upon our departure. They were friendly and full of smiles and helpful. After an 8 plus hour drive, it makes a difference to be greeted with enthusiasm and a genuine smile and welcome.

Date of stay: July 2018