Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anderson - I-85
Ranked #8 of 27 Hotels in Anderson
Anderson, South Carolina
“Sleep”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Anderson, South Carolina has an excellent location for people who are traveling out of State. Most places are in walking distance. When are ready to call it a day, the rooms are very nice with comfy, comfy pillows. In the near future, I would choose to stay here again.

1 Thank Brenton28
SUSAN V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anderson - I-85, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Brenton28;

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We greatly appreciate your scores and positive feedback. We are pleased you enjoyed our facility and service. Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites for your travel needs. Your business is very important to us and we look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Sincerely;

The Management of Holiday Inn Express & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Loganville, Georgia
Reviewed June 20, 2014

This is my favorite place to stay when traveling up and down I-85 correador during the work week. The staff at the hotel, especially Jenna, are very helpful and accomodating. They often put me in my favorite room up top.

Room Tip: look at the room chart next to the elevator at each floor and it is easy to see which rooms to pick
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Danny S
SUSAN V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anderson - I-85, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear Danny S;

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay. It is always our goal to exceed our guests’ expectations. We appreciate anytime our team members are recognized and I will be sure to share these positive comments with them and know they will be thrilled. We want to thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward in seeing you again.

Sincerely;

General Manager – Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Cedar Park, Texas
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

The rooms are nice and are currently being remodeled. The rooms are clean and spacious. The staff are all very friendly. The food was tasty and many items to choose from. Easily accessible from the interstate.

Dear Ronda W;

Thank you so much for your excellent review. We are so delighted to hear that you were very pleased with your stay. Our goal is to go above and beyond for every guest. We want to thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to having you back soon.

Kindest Regards;

The Management of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Sumter, South Carolina
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I booked a room for two nights while in town for a bowling tournament. Upon arriving at 1:00pm I was greeted by a very delightful receptionist. When I inquired about my room, she inform me that I was a little early. I told her that I was Priority Club Reward member and had requested an early check-in. She immediately picked up the phone an arranged for me to get a room within 20 minutes. I would like to thank Amee for her professional service.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
SUSAN V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anderson - I-85, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience while staying at our hotel. We strive to do the best we can. It is our pleasure in serving our guest needs while they are staying at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Anderson SC.
We thank you and hope to see you soon,
Management for the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Anderson SC.
Valley, Alabama
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I booked a room for one night while traveling. During this time I had a problem with my car and I had to extend my stay for several days with short notices while my car was being repaired. I had to extend my stay 4 days. The staff was exceptional with assisting me with the short notice extensions to my stay. I have stayed at this hotel several times in the past years and the staff has always been friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
SUSAN V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anderson - I-85, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear lwj47;

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to submit a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay. Despite your unfortunate circumstance, we’re happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that our staff was able to help you make your situation just a little better. We look forward to seeing you again!

Kindest regards;

The Management of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Richmond
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Friendly staff, clean hotel and very comfy beds! I am particular about my pillows and the ones in our room were great! Front desk staff was very friendly, as well as the young lady restocking the breakfast items.

• Stayed June 2014
SUSAN V, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anderson - I-85, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Barbara B:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay. It is our goal to exceed our guests’ expectations and receiving feedback from our guest, who were pleased during their stay, is rewarding to our staff. We hope that your travels will bring you back to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites at “Exit19b” soon.

Kindest Regards;

The Management of Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Cleveland, oh
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We booked this room through a third party many months in advance for a graduation weekend. It is very conveniently located and parking is easy/plentiful. The staff were extremely friendly and efficient. However there were a number of issues with the room. First it was not quite clean - the floor in the bathroom under the vanity was not swept. There was also something stuffed in the peephole so we could not use it. The toilet ran all night and the a/c unit was noisy, even by hotel room standards. It also remained very damp in the room.

I would have addressed the issues with the staff but we arrived late and left early both mornings. My parents who stayed across the hall had no issues.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anderson - I-85, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Dear midwestgrrl,