“Brand New and Great Service”

Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anderson - I-85
Ranked #8 of 27 Hotels in Anderson
Bethlehem, Georgia
“Brand New and Great Service”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I have stayed here several times on business and many other hotels. This hotel is one of the very best. I believe they just went through a renovation and everything looks brand new! The customer service I receive here is second to none. They are also a very social hotel which I love. They have promotions where they will give you priority club points for signing into Facebook. I am a point junkie so this was wonderful.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank BenoffJ
, Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anderson - I-85, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Hi BenoffJ,

Thank you so much for staying with us. We know that there are a lot of hotels in the area to choose from and we greatly appreciate the fact you chose us and allowed us to service you. We have spent a lot of money renovating the hotel and are happy that you can tell. It justifies the mission that we are on to give the busy traveler a great guest experience which includes the best guest service, clean rooms, and free amenities that you enjoy in your own house. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed June 14, 2012

There were two Holiday Inns in Anderson and I visited the first one without a reservation and was turned down for room without much of a "Sorry." I then called the Holiday Inn on Interstate Blvd and one of the most pleasant and helpful voices greeted me and said we can certainly give you a room. Diane told me how to get to them and the check in was quick. She helped me with directions around Anderson and since I forgot my phone charger she let me come down in the evenings and use her phone charger. I have traveled for many years and I have never had someone give so much in service not only to me, but to all that came to stay at 107 Interstate Blvd. I strongly encourage you to give this Holiday Inn a try and it is so close to everything.

Room Tip: I don't believe there is a "bad" room as you can not hear any interstate traffice. Th...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Brian C
Hi Brian C,

We truly appreciate your kind words and we certainly appreciate your review of us. One great way to identify employees that are delivering on our guarantee of great service to everyone is to read about them on this site. We certainly will let Diane know of you kind words and make sure she is recognized for delivering great service to you. It is our expectation that all of our employees deliver this promise to all of our guests. We are certainly happy to know that she did for you. We apologize that you had the experience of not getting into the hotel you booked but are thankful you got in with us. You are welcome here anytime and we look forward to your next stay!
Pensacola, FL
Reviewed February 26, 2012

This was a good clean hotel. I did tell the front desk about tne shower curtain just hanging and was advised they had ordered parts to correct it.
In all this was about as most Holiday Inn express hotels

Room Tip: This motel was located close to I-85 and offered a coupon in the travel magazines you find at all re...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
susanveer, Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Anderson - I-85, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
Thanks for this review. We always appreciate good honest feedback so that we can get better at serving our guests. We recently went through a 100% full renovation and we obviously missed a hook to one of the shower curtain. Come back and visit us and we will make sure you have a perfect stay. Thanks so much!
Raleigh
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Got a great rate of $89...for an average room...it did have fridge and microwave. Room and breakfast areas were cleaned and well maintained. Always travel on business and hot breakfast is good. Nite staff could be more attentive but overall did a good job. Parking lot get jammed with truck at night so get a space early.

Room Tip: Stay in rooms at the far end of hotel away from lobby these are quiter
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
We are glad you see value in staying at our property. Our goal is that we exceed your expectations every time with a keen focus on service. Due to this review we have undergone thorough customer service training with our associates to make sure that they are attentive to each and everyone of our guests needs. Stop back by next time through and let us know how we improved. Thanks so much for your business.
Rock Hill, South Carolina
Reviewed August 29, 2011

The rooms, pool and breakfast areas were cleaned and well maintained. We had our grandkids stay with us and they loved the pool and hot breakfast. It was quite and pleasant over night. Thanks to the staff for a pleasant visit.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Thanks for your feedback David. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to deliver a great experience. One in which you will be happy to tell others about. We are delighted that you chose to stay with us and we hope to see you again very soon!
near Washington, DC
Reviewed August 26, 2011

As you'd expect. Staff was very nice. It's pretty new. Convenient to the highway.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Thanks Chocdiggity for staying with us and thank you so much for writing about it. We are very pleased that you had a good experience with us. However, it is our goal that we would exceed the expectation of every guest who stays with us. We have taken some substantial steps and have been through some extensive training to ensure that every guests expectation will be exceeded. We thank you for your feedback and look forward to your return to Anderson.
Charleston SC
Reviewed August 21, 2011

While not a four star hotel , this place is a nice, newer, clean place to stay. I would call it average. Nice rooms and nice quick breakfast in the morning. Staff friendly and nice.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
We are so happy you chose to stay with us during your visit to Anderson! I am glad you found our staff to be friendly and our accommodations to be clean and new. We have become even better since your last visit and we are striving to have the best customer service this side of the Mississippi (and beyond). It would be a great pleasure to have you stay with us again next time through.