“ehhhh”

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2013

it really wasn't what I expected. heard a lot about this place and I must say that it didn't live up to the expectations. There are better places with same or better pricing. Starting with Xilantros then there is a few new places opening up. Hate to say I will NOT be returning here.

1  Thank Laura A

Reviewed June 16, 2013

One of my favorites for pizza! The crust is just perfect. My usual is the Greek Pizza, but they are all good. My family has tried almost all of them! Saturday night is ten dollar wiine night which is a great bargain. For your appetizer, choose the shrimp cakes. They are awesome! If you like sweets, be sure to get dessert. Service is always on point! You can sit outside and enjoy the downtown scene. I really love that they use local ingredients and support the community.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This is a fun & funky casual restaurant. We were walking around downtown Anderson & had heard nothing but good things about this place. My husband & I decided to stop in & give it a try. It was well worth it! I had a pizza (they make their own dough each day), all the ingredients are local & very fresh. My husband had the lamb lollipops, which were absolutely delicious! I highly recommend stopping here if you ever find yourself in Anderson.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a pizza eater but this was amazing. I had veggie pizza sub pizza sauce for olive oil and herbs....amazing! Hubs ha a Greek pizza and he said it was just as good. Been wanting to try this place for a while and now that I had I will definitely go back!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

They had me with the retro tables. We were seated near the open kitchen area and just watching the hard working chef team was entertainment. My wife loved the Scallop Provencal and my evening special of Spicy Asian Ribs was good, but probably not a repeat order. I have a feeling this is an awesome lunch venue as we we watched some amazing looking sandwiches and personal pizzas come out of the kitchen.

Been to Summa Joe's? Share your experiences!