“A Pleasant Surprise”

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2013

A neighbor had mentioned Summa Joe's pizzas and so we went after shopping in Anderson. Really great place with fresh, good food at reasonable prices. A refreshing change from all the boring chains on Tiger Blvd. Good pizza, great homemade carrot cake and good wine on Sat..have $10 bottle! Family friendly too.
Only thing is the food is great and nice menu but would be good to have a couple gluten free options as I am mildly gluten intolerant.

There are newer reviews for Summa Joe's

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Good food with local flavor, lots of choices for everyone, fresh. And tasty
Great desserts but you'll be too full

Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

I have never had anything here I didn't like. When my husband and I have a date night we always choose to go here! We always get multiple pizzas because we love trying all the different kinds and they are great leftovers the next day!! Always a pleasant experience here!

1  Thank JNelly14
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Summa Joes is one of my favorite places to eat in Anderson. It has fresh food, a wide variety, food is made from scratch and locally grown. It's nice to go to a place with some originality like this rather than a chain restaurant. Anderson is lucky to have a place like this.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

this place is excellent, and the lamb is one of the best I have had. the pizza from the brick oven is great. own and operated by one family and they are great and all the food if possible is from local growers, and we love that. everyone has to give it a try.

1  Thank alma c

Been to Summa Joe's? Share your experiences!