“Wedding Weekend”

Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in Anderson
Richmond, VA, United States
“Wedding Weekend”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

30-40 family and friends stayed at this hotel during a wedding weekend. The staff could not have been more hospitable and accommodating. Hotel common areas and rooms were well appointed and clean. Beds were comfortable. Convenient to I-85, but about 10 miles from downtown Anderson if that is your destination.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HMCraft, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anderson/ Alliance Business Park, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thanks so much for allowing us the grand opportunity to host the Wedding Party's stay!! All of our Hotel Team enjoyed having all the friends and family stay with us - and as General Manager - it was my privilege, pleasure, and personal delight to have had the wonderful opportunity to greet and meet a good number of your party during the days we were honored to have all as our guests. We are most appreciative of the party's organizers choosing our Hotel and Team to be the host for this most important event for the families and wish the Newly Weds our very best in the years ahead. Special occasions such as this are when all our Team shines with their individual and collective genuine "Hamptonality" - and from your review I am thrilled to know once again we delivered.

If I can ever be of assistance in the future - please let me know. It is our sincere hope your travels will bring you again to our area and honor us with the privilege of hosting your next stay(s). Our very best to you and the families!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I stayed here three times during the Clemson Football season and the first visit was not as good as the last two stays. They had put me in a smoking room which I do not smoke and the room was unbearable. But the breakfast presentation and the lady that watches after the section was probaly the nicest and helpful that I have ever experienced in a hotel stay and I travel a lot and all over the world. The next two visit were outstanding and the rooms and service were great. Drawback is not many places to eat nearby.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing here at our Hotel and I am glad to learn of your satisfaction with your last recent stays with us! I also want to offer my sincere apologies that your first stay during the Clemson Home Game Season was not up to your expectations in your room type reserved. Rest assured we attempt to do our very best to ensure all our guests and requests are fully met prior to arrival and during their respective stay with us. I and my Front Desk Team appreciate you letting us know of this and we will most definately be monitoring and refining room assignment request procedures. I am most delighted you afforded us the opportunity to be your host for your following 2 stays in Anderson - and found our accomodations and overall service to exceed your expectations - and enjoyed that genuine touch of "Hamptonality" our Team prides itself on providing each and every Guest of ours.

I will definately communicate to Monique, our Breakfast Attendant, your comments - as she uniquely demonstrates, to all our Guests, her wonderful care and committment to outstanding service and their complete enjoyment of our reknowned full hot Breakfast for which Hampton is known to offer our Guests a fantastic beginning of their day.

Again thank you for your patronage and comments. We definately look forward to your next stay with us - and hopefully before the Clemson Tigers' next football season. Our very best to you and yours throughout this new year!
North Carolina
Reviewed January 2, 2014

There are two Hampton Inn's in Anderson, SC. This one appears to be the newer of the two. Everything was 100% great. We went to the other Hampton Inn first and they could not find our reservation. It was our mistake but good to know ahead of time (vs. finding the hotel in one's GPS as ours only had one listed)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HMCraft, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anderson/ Alliance Business Park, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Valued Guest:
I am most appreciative that a small mistake afforded our Hotel and Team here at Hampton Inn North the distinct privilege and pleasure to host your recent stay in the Anderson area. Indeed we afford our guests the experience of being the newest Hampton Inn in the Anderson, SC area - and along with our accomodations - experiencing the very finest in genuine "Hamptonality" and exceptional guest service our Hampton Inns are reknowned for.

With the many choices in accomodations available today - I am honored you stayed with us and thank you for taking the time from your schedule to provide your feedback. I very much look forward to your future stay with us.

From our entire Hampton North Team - our very best to you in this new year.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I stayed here one night on business in November, 2013. I had a really nice stay at the property.

The lobby was very welcoming and looked nice, with modern decor. The person who checked-me in was extremely welcoming. As a Diamond member who arrived somewhat late, I was vey impressed that the hotel had reserved parking spaces especially for Diamond HHonors members!

My room was nice. It was spacious, with a nice sitting chair and a well-lit working area. The bathroom was in good condition and very spacious. The decor was modern. I do not love the Hampton bedding, but the bed was clean.

I grabbed a to-go breakfast bag in the morning--much appreciated. I also liked the 24 hour coffee/tea. Internet was free and fast!

Would very happily return.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank brmusicman
Dear Valued HHonors Diamond Guest:

Thanks so much for your review of our Hotel and your stay experience with us. I am delighted to learn we exceeded your traveling expectations and I have communicated to our Hotel Team your review and comments. We are most honored to have one of our Hilton Diamond Members be so complimentary of our hotel, service, accomodations, and amenities. I am most glad you took advatage of our select reserved parking advantages offered our HHonors Diamond Members - and overall were able to experience the wonderful and truly genuine "Hamptonality" we pride ourselves in extending all our Guests all the time.

I am appreciative you will be returning and affording us again the pleasure and privilege to be your host. We, as well, look happily to having you as our valued again.

Our very best to you and wishing you and yours a great year ahead!
Reviewed December 19, 2013

This hotel is GREAT! It is very clean and well maintained. The staff are very friendly and strive to meet our every need. The breakfast is always hot and varied. The hostest is very friendly and will go out of her way to provide whatever we need. The desk staff greet us by name and check-in is accomplished in a matter of seconds. I have no complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Doug M
Dear Valued Guest - Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us feedback on how our Hotel and Team are doing. I am thrilled to learn you enjoyed your recent stay with us and were able to experience our own unique "Hamptonality"! Delivering each and every time to each and every Guest of ours the very finest in accomodations and service is not only our Hotel Team's goal - its our mantra. I have conveyed to our Team your stay satisfaction and comments and all are most appreciative of the fact that (1) You chose our hotel to accomodate your lodging needs and (2) You took the time to honor us with your comments and recommendation.

We look forward to your next stay with us when in our area and please let us know if we can ever be of any assistance. Our best wishes for a great year ahead!
Clearwater
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I was at the Hampton for two nights with a small group. We had a great experience. It was lovely to have a lobby where we could meet at night and play games. Our rooms were clean and the breakfast was wonderful. I recommend this place to all who travel in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

2 Thank Cindy P
HM C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anderson/ Alliance Business Park, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
I am absolutely delighted that you and your group had such a wonderful stay at our Hotel! Indeed our "Perfect Mix" Lobby is especially designed to accomodate such get-togethers and casual enjoyment of friends and family and I am most glad you and your group enjoyed. Thank you for your valued recommendation as we hope others will take advantage of the wonderful "Hamptonality" our Team is dedicated to providing each and all our Guests!

I look forward to being your Host again when you and/or others in your group travel our way. With all the accomodations to choose from, I and my Team, are most honored you chose us.

Best wishes and Happy Holidays!
South Carolina
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Excellent accomodations.. Would definately stay here again! The complimentary breakfast was great every morning... from specialty waffles to heated danishes... The staff is friendly - convenient to I-85 and very clean... Great stay

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

2 Thank Rundasher
HMCraft, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anderson/ Alliance Business Park, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
I am so excited to learn you enjoyed your recent stay at our Hotel and I am most appreciative that you took the time to leave a review. I will convey to our Hotel Team your satisfaction with the level of service you recieved. We at Hampton Inn North are committed to ensuring each and every valued Guest of ours truly experiences the very finest "Hamptonality" affords and take great pride when our Guests convey their satisfaction.

I'm glad you enjoyed our Breakfast for which Hampton Inn is reknown - and I know you will be even more tempted with the new and bountiful offerings we provide in our all-new Breakfast Re-Mix! I look forward to possibly sharing a cup of coffee with you upon your next visit and see how you like our new additions.

Again thank you for your review and I shall communicate your satisfaction to our entire Team as here at Hampton inn North ...."We Love Having You HERE!" Happy Holidays from our entire Team....