Hampton Inn Anderson/ Alliance Business Park
$84
$79
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Anderson(Anderson)(Great Value!)
$109
$131
Hampton.com
$89
HIExpress.com
All reviewsfast foodgreat hotelgreenville areawafflesroom was cleanthe entire staffeasy accessking roomstaff was very friendlyexcellent stayoff the highwaynice breakfastsouth carolinawaffle housestaying at this hotelstay there againnight's sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I was at the Hampton for two nights with a small group. We had a great experience. It was lovely to have a lobby where we could meet at night and play games. Our rooms were clean and the breakfast was wonderful. I recommend this place to all who travel in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Cindy P
HM C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anderson/ Alliance Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

I am absolutely delighted that you and your group had such a wonderful stay at our Hotel! Indeed our "Perfect Mix" Lobby is especially designed to accomodate such get-togethers and casual enjoyment of friends and family and I am most glad you and your group enjoyed. Thank you for your valued recommendation as we hope others will take advantage of the wonderful "Hamptonality" our Team is dedicated to providing each and all our Guests!

I look forward to being your Host again when you and/or others in your group travel our way. With all the accomodations to choose from, I and my Team, are most honored you chose us.

Best wishes and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Excellent accomodations.. Would definately stay here again! The complimentary breakfast was great every morning... from specialty waffles to heated danishes... The staff is friendly - convenient to I-85 and very clean... Great stay

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rundasher
HMCraft, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anderson/ Alliance Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

I am so excited to learn you enjoyed your recent stay at our Hotel and I am most appreciative that you took the time to leave a review. I will convey to our Hotel Team your satisfaction with the level of service you recieved. We at Hampton Inn North are committed to ensuring each and every valued Guest of ours truly experiences the very finest "Hamptonality" affords and take great pride when our Guests convey their satisfaction.

I'm glad you enjoyed our Breakfast for which Hampton Inn is reknown - and I know you will be even more tempted with the new and bountiful offerings we provide in our all-new Breakfast Re-Mix! I look forward to possibly sharing a cup of coffee with you upon your next visit and see how you like our new additions.

Again thank you for your review and I shall communicate your satisfaction to our entire Team as here at Hampton inn North ...."We Love Having You HERE!" Happy Holidays from our entire Team....

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Hotel is excellent and clean. Rooms are nice and modern. We were given a different room type than what was on my reservation. I didnt realize it until I was at the room with all of my luggage. When I went back to the desk they said they couldnt give me the room I reservered due to a guest extending there stay. I should have been notified this at the desk when I checked in. The girl was on her cell phone and I was obviously not her top priority. Other than that the hotel was great and I will stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Scott C

Dear Valued Guest: Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your review of our Hotel and your recent stay with us. I am sorry to learn of your room type mix-up and I can assure you this has been reviewed with our Team and I am most glad that you will give us another opportunity to be your Host upon your return to our area. Mistakes may occur along the way, but it is my and each of our Team's committment and desire to limit and correct and thus ensure each and every Guest of ours experiences only the very finest in Service and Accomodation. I am honored you will give us the opportunity and privilege to once again accomodate your lodging needs when next in Anderson - and truly experience and enjoy our truly unique "Hamptonality" for which we are known.

Again, thank you for sharing and our very best wishes to you and yours for a most Happy Holiday Season!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

What can I say except the week's stay was fabulous! This was a business trip for a friend of mine and I went along for the ride...we were greeted by the most wonderful man at the front desk named Matt who has the greatest smile and personality and went the mile for us. We ate breakfast (which was wonderful) with Monique who made a number of different types of waffles. The breakfast had a lot going for it and you couldn't help but find numerous things to satisfy your appetite and be greeted by a wonderful staff member who also was always smiling and being so nice. Housekeeping great!!! Good places to eat nearby and can't wait for an opportunity to return.

Room Tip: Any room is a great room!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank FeliceHiawassee_Ga_

I simply cannot express how excited I am to learn of your recent great stay experience with us!
Our entire Hospitality Team here at Hampton North is indeed dedicated to delivering not only superior - but exceptional Guest Service each and every time to each and every Guest. It is our committment and our mantra. I am delighted to learn Matt and Monique - along with our Housekeepers provided you the very best true "Hamptonality" offers. Both Matt and Monique, along with all our Team here, have a sincere and genuine desire and drive to ensure total Guest satisfaction. I have relayed to both and our entire Team your wonderful review and satisfaction and that we once again will have the privilege and honor to host your next and upcoming stays in our Area - and all are excited to Welcome You Back!

Thank you so much for your review and from all of us here at Hampton Inn - North: "HAPPY HOLIDAYS!"

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We are Hilton honors members so always stay at one do their properties. This was a last minute booking, as usual for us, sight unseen. The property is beautiful, staff very friendly, room exceptionally clean and quiet. at $90 for the night it was a superb value as well.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Quintersfamily

Thank you so much for your Review and taking the time to let us know how we are doing as a Hotel Team. I am glad your last minute arrangements afforded you the opportunity to stay with us and us the privilege and pleasure to have you as a valued Guest. I am delighted you found our property and accomodations to be exceptional and our service superior. I realize their are countless choices and options available for today's traveler - and I am always most appreciative when our Hotel is chosen to serve accomodation needs in our area.

I look forward to your return visit and our very best always!