“Great place to stay!”

Hampton Inn Anderson/ Alliance Business Park
Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in Anderson
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Excellent accomodations.. Would definately stay here again! The complimentary breakfast was great every morning... from specialty waffles to heated danishes... The staff is friendly - convenient to I-85 and very clean... Great stay

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rundasher
HMCraft, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anderson/ Alliance Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

I am so excited to learn you enjoyed your recent stay at our Hotel and I am most appreciative that you took the time to leave a review. I will convey to our Hotel Team your satisfaction with the level of service you recieved. We at Hampton Inn North are committed to ensuring each and every valued Guest of ours truly experiences the very finest "Hamptonality" affords and take great pride when our Guests convey their satisfaction.

I'm glad you enjoyed our Breakfast for which Hampton Inn is reknown - and I know you will be even more tempted with the new and bountiful offerings we provide in our all-new Breakfast Re-Mix! I look forward to possibly sharing a cup of coffee with you upon your next visit and see how you like our new additions.

Again thank you for your review and I shall communicate your satisfaction to our entire Team as here at Hampton inn North ...."We Love Having You HERE!" Happy Holidays from our entire Team....

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Anderson/ Alliance Business Park

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Hotel is excellent and clean. Rooms are nice and modern. We were given a different room type than what was on my reservation. I didnt realize it until I was at the room with all of my luggage. When I went back to the desk they said they couldnt give me the room I reservered due to a guest extending there stay. I should have been notified this at the desk when I checked in. The girl was on her cell phone and I was obviously not her top priority. Other than that the hotel was great and I will stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Scott C

Dear Valued Guest: Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your review of our Hotel and your recent stay with us. I am sorry to learn of your room type mix-up and I can assure you this has been reviewed with our Team and I am most glad that you will give us another opportunity to be your Host upon your return to our area. Mistakes may occur along the way, but it is my and each of our Team's committment and desire to limit and correct and thus ensure each and every Guest of ours experiences only the very finest in Service and Accomodation. I am honored you will give us the opportunity and privilege to once again accomodate your lodging needs when next in Anderson - and truly experience and enjoy our truly unique "Hamptonality" for which we are known.

Again, thank you for sharing and our very best wishes to you and yours for a most Happy Holiday Season!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

What can I say except the week's stay was fabulous! This was a business trip for a friend of mine and I went along for the ride...we were greeted by the most wonderful man at the front desk named Matt who has the greatest smile and personality and went the mile for us. We ate breakfast (which was wonderful) with Monique who made a number of different types of waffles. The breakfast had a lot going for it and you couldn't help but find numerous things to satisfy your appetite and be greeted by a wonderful staff member who also was always smiling and being so nice. Housekeeping great!!! Good places to eat nearby and can't wait for an opportunity to return.

Room Tip: Any room is a great room!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank FeliceHiawassee_Ga_

I simply cannot express how excited I am to learn of your recent great stay experience with us!
Our entire Hospitality Team here at Hampton North is indeed dedicated to delivering not only superior - but exceptional Guest Service each and every time to each and every Guest. It is our committment and our mantra. I am delighted to learn Matt and Monique - along with our Housekeepers provided you the very best true "Hamptonality" offers. Both Matt and Monique, along with all our Team here, have a sincere and genuine desire and drive to ensure total Guest satisfaction. I have relayed to both and our entire Team your wonderful review and satisfaction and that we once again will have the privilege and honor to host your next and upcoming stays in our Area - and all are excited to Welcome You Back!

Thank you so much for your review and from all of us here at Hampton Inn - North: "HAPPY HOLIDAYS!"

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We are Hilton honors members so always stay at one do their properties. This was a last minute booking, as usual for us, sight unseen. The property is beautiful, staff very friendly, room exceptionally clean and quiet. at $90 for the night it was a superb value as well.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Quintersfamily

Thank you so much for your Review and taking the time to let us know how we are doing as a Hotel Team. I am glad your last minute arrangements afforded you the opportunity to stay with us and us the privilege and pleasure to have you as a valued Guest. I am delighted you found our property and accomodations to be exceptional and our service superior. I realize their are countless choices and options available for today's traveler - and I am always most appreciative when our Hotel is chosen to serve accomodation needs in our area.

I look forward to your return visit and our very best always!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My Son and Grandson and I were in the area to attend a Clemson football game. We were supporting the opposing team, FSU. The people in Anderson and Clemson could not have been nicer to us. This is a very nice hotel with an outstanding staff. I will stay here any time I'm in the area. Great places to eat nearby. If you like Bar-B-Que do not miss the Smoking Pig.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Iam simply thrilled to learn you and your grandson enjoyed the Clemson-Fla. State football weekend and that our Team here played a part in making a memorable one for you both! Our Team - as Hospitality professionals - make it our common daily goal to ensure each and every Guest experiences the very finest of "Hamptonality" each and every time. I have relayed to our Team your satisfaction as we collectively always want to know our final "Scorecard" with our Guests and pleased to know with you we scored a "Touchdown"!

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide a Review and we look forward to you allowing us the opprtunity and privilege to be of service again when next in our area - whether it be an "Off-Season" or not..... Our Very Best Always.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Down for long weekend to visit my son at Clemson. 15 minute drive to University, right off highway. Very pleasant staff. Pool and hot tub looked great although didn't have enough time to try them out.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Valued Guest: I am delighted you chose to stay with us during your visit with your son at Clemson. We have many parents of students at both Clemson and Anderson Universities stay often with us and as a college parent myself, I know how important it is to share those special times and have your accomodations completely taken of during your visit. I am glad to know our Team here delivered the Service you expected.

We look forward to your next visit - and indeed hope you take advantage of our fabulous outdoor salt-water pool and spa next time.

Again thank you for letting us know how we are doing - and anytime we can be of any assitance, please let us know. Our best to your son and his college studies!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This hotel is doing so many things right: efficient, friendly staff, clean, comfortable room, a good breakfast (the breakfast attendant was making waffles/toast, whatever, and serving the guests!). It's a bit off the beaten track--about 10 miles east of Anderson--but it's easy enough to drive into Anderson for restaurants, etc. We'll stay here again when we travel to NC.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family