“Excellent place to stay”

Hampton Inn Anderson/ Alliance Business Park
Ranked #2 of 27 Hotels in Anderson
Dothan, United States
“Excellent place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is the second year that we have stayed at the Hampton. Every year in June there is a Special Populations tennis tournament in Belton SC. When we attend the tournament this is the only place we will stay. Staff friendly, lobby clean and nice breakfast good, rooms clean and the kids loved the pool and played games in the lobby.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
knoxville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is a super clean hotel. Staff is very friendly and willing to help any way they can. I have to say that the breakfast was OK but all in all the stay was great. I will def be staying at this hotel next time I am in Anderson, SC.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

This was the best stay I have had in Hotel... and for the price.. it rivals even the 5 star hotel..Thanks for a wonderful stay and without a doubt I will stay here again. In fact his has become my place of choice when ever I visit South Carolina. The room was clean... The bed was comfortable... The service was more than what is required... in fact the staff went out of their way to ensure we were pleased.. Thanks so much for the memory...I found the breakfast was great but if you didn't have time to eat... they even provided a to go bag for those on the move. I'm still talking about our stay... And for the record you can bet I will be recommending this particular site to all my friends and family... and for those looking to stay somewhere in Anderson South Carolina... this is definitely worth your consideration...and stay

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Aiken, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

We had a great stay at this Hampton Inn. They had a great breakfast. The beds and room were great!! Our children really enjoyed the pool. We got a great rate on our stay!! The staff were very helpful as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Tega Cay, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

When traveling around SC looking at colleges for our oldest son, we stumbled upon this Hampton Inn and was absolutely blown away by it! It was as good as a $300 a night hotel! The staff was super friendly, the entire facility was spotless, rooms were big, beds were comfy, breakfast was delicious with so much to choose from. The only negative was that we had to leave after only one night!! I kept telling my son to go to Clemson just so we can stay at this hotel every time we come to visit!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Loved this Hampton Inn! The personnel are great, and the hotel is lovely....beautifully decorated and clean! Our bed was very comfortable, and both the bedroom and bathroom were very clean. Our only complaint is that the desk is too high for actually using a laptop, and the fridge ran lots and made noise. Glad to see that we had a fridge and microwave. Loved the homemade chocolate chip cookies in the afternoon. The breakfast is especially nice, and, if you're lucky, you'll have Monique as your server....such a jewel! Be sure and ask her for her special waffle!! Even though we didn't partake, the pool and spa area are very nice.....water is very clean and inviting! The hotel is easily accessed off I-85 on SC81, very close to Clemson and Greenville.

Room Tip: Our third floor room away from the elevator was wonderfully quiet.