“Great Stay!!”

Hampton Inn Anderson/ Alliance Business Park
Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in Anderson
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Very clean and well kept! The staff was great! The rooms were exceptional clean and comfortable! The beds were awesome and the breakfast was great!! This is my choice to stay while visiting family in Anderson, South Carolina

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Anderson/ Alliance Business Park

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Always a great place to stay. Clean and comfortable. Staff is excellent. Resonable distance to Clemson University. Reasonable price for a Hampton Inn. Try Sues Wings across I-85 for great wings and beverages.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 15, 2013

WOW, what a stay. This is the third time I have stayed at this location ( on business) and each time gets better and better. The first visit was GREAT, The Last two even Better. The entire staff is so friendly and speaks when they pass, even making eye contact and a smile. The rooms, bathrooms and entire property is spotless, fresh and very well maintained. This is my Go To property any time I am in the Anderson, Clemson, Eastern GA area. Give them a try, you won't be sorry.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This was the first time I stayed at a Hilton property; and I have to say this was the best experience.We drove from North Charleston to do the Clemson University Tour. The room was clean and beautiful. Hilton has came a long way and I have to say I think I will be staying at Hilton hotel for now on. I became a HHonors Member because of this wonderful experience. The staff was wonderful; from the Housekeepers to the breakfast attendant and front desk agents. Thank you so much for a great time.

-Winns

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Hampton Inns are usually our choice when we're "on the road" and they don't get any better than this one. Quiet, spotless, and a staff, from front desk to housekeeping to breakfast host, who were genuinely concerned about you. The quality of the breakfast exceeded Hampton Inn standards in both of our visits here. If your visit to this area is related to Clemson Univ., there is another Hampton property slightly closer to the university, but this is the one you want.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I came to Anderson from VA. as my brother was in ICU fighting for his life. It was such a difficult time for me yet the WONDERFUL Staff and Management inquired daily of my brothers updates and took the time to care continually asking how I was and took the time to talk just to know that I was ok. A beautifully written, thoughtful signed card from all@ Hampton Inn was under my door before my departure and a simple Thank you doesn't seem to suffice enough as the card was what was needed and I was so very grateful. It was such a difficult time @ the hospital as each visit my brother continued to suffer, yet I know he would be grateful in knowing I when I needed to rest the Hampton Inn took care of what was needed. I am forever grateful and my heart is full of love for all @ Hampton Inn. Thank you H.M. Craft and Staff, you are amazing and a wonderful example of how all should be treated. I will plan a trip in the future to ck in on all of you :) - Donna M./ Virginia

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed February 7, 2013

This is a new hotel. It was very clean and quiet. It is very easy access from Interstate 85. The staff was most helpful. We had to leave early and 'grabbed' some breakfast on the way out. Very nice. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
HM C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anderson/ Alliance Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your feedback here on your recent stay at our Hotel. We are honored you chose to stay with us during your recent travels to the Anderson area. I am delighted to know you enjoyed the Comfort and Cleanliness we at Hampton Inn North are committed to provide all our Guests - and indeed with a special, memorable touch of genuine "Hamptonality" our Team here is known for. I am proud the accomodations afforded and the service provided by our wonderful and dedicated Hospitality Team here has earned us the privilege of your return visit and stay with us.

We certainly look forward to having you as our Guest again in the near future - and if I or our Team may ever be of any assistance, please feel free to let us know.

Our Very Best,