“Highly Recommend”

Ranked #1 of 6 Anderson B&B and Inns
Greenwood, South Carolina
“Highly Recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

Find a reason to stay downtown Anderson, SC @ The Bleckley Inn !!

I've stayed in 1000 hotel rooms and this one is one of my favorites. Every detail was PERFECT from the decor, linens, hardwood floors, in room Keurig coffee machine, and bathrobes… down to the unique “green Natura” bar of soap.

For me and my Wife…. The Bleckley Inn + Dinner at Sullivan’s = #AmazingDateNight

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Rebekah P, Manager at Bleckley Inn, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for your kind words!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Sandy Springs, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

We visited for a quick overnight but once we arrived wished we were staying longer! We were in the relatively new Plaza rooms and the rooms were generous with all of the modern conveniences and were beautifully appointed.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Rebekah P, Manager at Bleckley Inn, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you!
Easley, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

My wife and I went here for a weekend getaway! The rooms are amazing and the beds are THE best beds I've ever slept in. Incredible service and incredible breakfast. Location of the rooms was great and the quality of this hotel is top notch

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Quinton, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

This is by far one of the nicer hotels we have ever stayed in! It is beautiful and spotless. The staff is so helpful and friendly. The breakfast is delicious! The bed linens are so luxurious and comfortable. If you are traveling any where near Anderson, this is the place to stay!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Anderson, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

I hosted my son's rehearsal dinner at the Bleckley Inn and could not be more pleased. All of our guest commented on how the dinner was delicious and how lovely everthing was. Thanks to Shelby and the friendly staff for making me look like I planned the prefect dinner. We also booked rooms for the night of the wedding. The rooms are so clean, cozy and comfortable to say the least. BTW, the sheets are to die for. The breakfast buffet was outstanding. I can't wait to find an excuse to stay again...
Best kept secret in Anderson.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

We have been staying...well living at the Bleckley for over a month due to a frozen pipe causing lots of damage to our home. The platinum lining to this situation has been staying here. The Inn is gorgeous...filled with beautiful decor and furniture, huge rooms and suites, beds like clouds, linens softer than anything I've ever experienced, unexpected surprises like milk and home made cookies nightly, and a delicious breakfast with homemade casseroles, granola, and praline bacon. As if all that was not enough, the owners and staff go out of their way to make each guest feel special and ensure every need & expectation is met. We have had the privilege of staying in 2 different suites and 2 different rooms...each one unique but consistent with the grace and luxury that is the Bleckley Inn. We've seen countless parties and wedding over these last few weeks and I am in awe of how smoothly they flow and how they transform the spaces in elegant and creative ways. My two girls (8&11) are have decided they want to get married here.
I have honestly never felt so welcomed,pampered, & secure...If you have never stayed, it is "a must do!" Perfect for a romantic getaway, business, or family get together...this place has it all. We have fallen in love with this Anderson treasure.

• Stayed February 2014
Anderson, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

I'm a picky guest--I love plush, comfortable environments, 5 star dining, and I cannot stand anything that's even a little dirty! This hotel had the perfect southern charm, and I truly felt like I was at home...it's the first hotel room that I've ever thought I could stay in just to read a book! The finishes were stunning...and the food was remarkable! I live in the same town as this hotel, and I would visit again and again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple