“Amazing Beds and Breakfast”
Review of Bleckley Inn

Bleckley Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Anderson B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 29, 2012

This is the second time we have stayed at the Bleckley Inn on business. We stay in hotels all across the country and this hotel is something special. Get ready for the most comfortable night's sleep you have ever had away from home. It is like sleeping in the Easter Bunny's lap. In addition, the complimentary breakfast is amazing. Here is a sample of what was on the buffet at our last stay: hot casseroles, bacon, grits, fresh fruit, and crab quiche. Don't miss out on the Bleckley experience!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Kristi M

Reviewed January 26, 2012

This hotel is a gem. The 1 BR suites are priced at what you might expect for a room at a Marriott or Hilton but are twice the size and even include a full kitchen and washer dryer! My beautifully furnished suite had a fireplace, hardwood floors, huge bathroom and two flat screen high def TV's, with a true HD signal for once. The technology throughout the hotel far surpasses what I'm used to in a medium priced property like this. The complimentary full breakfast was the best I've ever had and would have cost $20 at an upscale chain. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make sure our group had everything we needed during our stay. What's not to like?!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2012

...exceeds all expectations for comfort, style and hospitality. The ideal downtown location allows for easily walking to dinner, to shop or to church.
Our family gathered here for a long weekend stay. Our out-of-town guests enjoyed the beautiful rooms and the most comfortable beds and bedding you'll find anywhere. You will want to buy a set of Bleckley Inn sheets for home. They can order them for you!
Thank you to the owners and staff for going beyond the call to make our visit special.
We look forward to our next visit with you and more of Lolly's delicious breakfasts.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 12, 2011

The amenities are above anything I have seen in the upstate of South Carolina. I enjoyed a party of some of the best food this town has to offer then I stayed the night. The beds were great and the service immpeccable. I enjoyed a leisurely full breakfast (included) then on to my office. The Bleckley will definitely remain on my list of places to stay and host a meeting or party.

Room Tip: all rooms are quiet and accommodating
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2011

the bleckley hotel was recommended to us by a local who we had met earlier in our trip and he was right, it is a superb hotel, fantastic room, luxurious furnishings and bedlinens, beautiful bathroom and what a breakfast! we found the staff extremely helpful, especially Shelby on reception and we were so impressed we stayed for an extra night. the area around anderson was interesting, we went to the lakes and forests which were beautiful, a really good choice at the end of our carolina holiday. definitely try the granola at breakfast, the chef from California makes it himself (and I'm hoping he will send me the recipe!)

Room Tip: they are all beautiful but the room at the front of the hotel was very quiet when there was a weddin...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2011

We stayed in the Dickson Suites 109, and I must say that the accomodations are top of the line. We have stayed in many nice resorts around the world and the Dickson Suites in Anderson is, by far, the nicest room accomodations that we have ever had the pleasure of staying in. Beautiful wood floors, granite counter tops, tile showers, mounted flat screen TV's in every room, transom windows, original doorknobs, automatic closet lights, etc. And the breakfast served down the street at the Bleckley Inn was wonderful. My husband and I had dinner at Sullivan's and were able to walk to the suite in less than a minute. My only two complaints would be that the water pressure in the shower was fairly weak and the check-out time was too early (11am). This would be a perfect place for two or three couples to share when in town for a Clemson football game, or concert at Tavern Under the Bridge.

Room Tip: Dickson Suites 109 is a little bigger than 111.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grayai
Reviewed November 15, 2011

I literally called a friend who is a Director at the Four Seasons to tell him the Bleckley was beating their hotel hands down! The attention to detail is superb, everything is top notch from the furnishings, to toiletries, the sheets and Directv in every room? Are you kidding! The breakfast is incredible, spanning from homemade pastries and homemade granola to fully custom treats all included. Try the prailene bacon, it'll change your life! I used the gym connected to the spa and was also blown away, not a penny was spared putting this hotel together and I will ONLY stay here moving forward when business brings me to Anderson. What a treat!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business