See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 22, 2018

The rooms on the property need to be renovated. Old bed spreads and old furniture. It is conveniently located just off of I-85 near Anderson, Pendleton, and Clemson. My room had a microwave and large refrigerator, so one could live here weekly. The young woman at check-in was polite and friendly. not bad for $55 to $61 per night. no truck parking.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

I'm here now. The ac is struggling to cool the room. The unit is not even bolted into the wall. It is about 78 degrees in here. The floor all around the door and the ac is soaked.
Bathroom is clean, as is the rest of the room.
Found a dead bug on my pillow. It was dried.
Went outside to walk my dog and there was an altercation in the parking lot at the gas station nextdoor. Called 911 because I felt it wasn't a safe situation.
The restaurant beside the motel is closed and boarded up.
Hate this for the propriaters, but they should be ashamed to charge what they do.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2017

The exterior view of this motel is awful, a closed pizza restaurant in front of the motel is boarded up. The lobby is tiny and the "free" breakfast offerings appeared to be quite sparse. A housekeeper allowed me to view both a double room and a king; both appeared to be fine and functional noting dated decor. The housekeeper and front desk representative both responded "No" when I asked about bed bugs but I have doubts. The overall "feel" was not good, I plan to cancel my reservations to attend a Clemson home football game hoping that better "low cost" options may be noted.

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank mnmel1997
Reviewed December 29, 2016

There was no breakfast or coffee anywhere- no one even around the office in the morning. The bedspread had black marks and we immediately threw it in the floor. We had booked online for 2 nites but could not get our money back when we saw it in person- we did get a refund for 1 nite but we were stuck for 1 nite. My husband hated it so bad he wanted to just get in car and go back home. I hated that the parking lot lights lit up my room like daytime when all our lights were off.

Room tip: Go on down the road closer to Anderson and there are plenty of hotels- just don't stay here.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2015 via mobile

Stayed during football season with some buddies. It was the cheapest price but just not worth it. Some rooms did not have hot water, some guys tried to sell us gold in the parking lot, and the room smelled like an old rusty metallic barrel with stagnant rain water trapped inside.

Date of stay: May 2014