$99
$53
$99
$119
GardenInn.com
Holiday Inn Express Anderson(Anderson)(Great Value!)
$92
HIExpress.com
$98
$94
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskclean placesmall roomhandicapped roomroom was cleandog showstay there againchecking outnice staydesk staffgreat ratebreakfast barfree breakfastclemsonsccerealexit
Reviewed October 19, 2010

We have stayed at the Microtel in Anderson South Carolina now on 3 different occasions and each time was a fantastic stay. The hotel is new, only about 2 years old. Everytime we have had a very nice clean room. We have chosen to stay there each time after the first time because it was so nice. The girl at the desk was very friendly and helpful. Each time we have stayed the breakfast was also very nice. The waffles are freshly made for you on request or you can make them yourselves and there are many items to choose from. There are several restaurants in the area as well and a hotspot right across the parking lot to get your gas and snacks for the road! We definitely will stay at this Microtel again and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2010

I have never posted a review on any internet site, but the exceptional service that my husband and I received at the Microtel Inn & Suites Anderson/Clemson on September 30th has inspired me. Our visit was only for one short night, but we will definitely be back! The front desk staff was exceptional (especially Dana). We were greeted with a beautiful smile and fresh baked cookies. When I accidentally dropped my credit card into a small crevice beneath the front desk, the staff worked for at least 30 minutes to retrieve it without a hint of frustration.

The hotel is new and the rooms are modern, attractive, and spotless. The bed was comfy and the all-white linens added to the clean, fresh feel of the room. With complimentary newspaper, in-room coffee pots, free WiFi, refrigerator and a flat screen TV, the room was just right. Breakfast in the lobby included a variety of yogurts, fruits, pastries, cereals and a Belgium waffle iron for making your own waffle.

For courteous service, nice accommodations, and great value, I highly recommend the Microtel Inn & Suites Anderson/Clemson!

Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2010

We stayed here with a large group for my Daughters wedding. Dana and the whole staff went out of their way to make our stay great! Great Hotel! Great Staff!

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed September 19, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for two nights for accommodations to attend a wedding. I found this hotel while looking for discounts on the AARP site and was meeting my daughter and two grandsons there. We shared a room with two queen beds. It is very close to the exit for I-85.

It is a relatively new hotel, nice parking lot, and very, very clean in the lobby area as you enter Everything is painted in bright, cheery colors. The room was immaculate, the beds were beautifully made and very comfortable with great pillows. The bathroom was a good size and loaded with bright white, fluffy towels.

The room was just the slightest bit small but had a nice desk and a window seat with cushion and small pillow.... a really nice touch. It had a flat screen TV on the wall (and this is the only thing that was a thumbs down) but only had a very limited amount of channels from Direct TV. I was a bit disappointed that I was unable to watch some of my usual ones like the Food Network, etc. But this was a very small inconvenience that bears mentioning but did not affect my stay adversely.

Breakfast is served in the morning which consisted of various juices, several cereals, bagels, cream cheese, jelly, pastries, bread for toast, cereal bars, packages of donuts, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, yogurt, and the staff member makes large waffles fresh to order. There are many tables and chairs to eat at or they have trays to take it back to your room.

The staff here was absolutely exceptional!!! Especially the lady who was there early in the morning who runs the desk and also attends to everyone for breakfast. She was absolutely sweet and could not have been more helpful in any way. All of the staff were nice, greet people, smile and ask of they are enjoying their stay and inquire of there is anything that they can do to make them more comfortable.

This location has free WiFi that was a breeze to access. We had planned on using the pool but never did get to do that.

We were very pleased with this stay and I would highly recommend this location.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2010

The most helpful employees that went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and enyoyable. Should we need hotel accomodations again in this area, this hotel will be our only choice.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple