$103
$59
$53
$119
GardenInn.com
Holiday Inn Express Anderson(Anderson)(Great Value!)
$92
HIExpress.com
All reviewsfront deskclean placesmall roomhandicapped roomroom was cleandog showstay there againchecking outnice staydesk staffgreat ratebreakfast barfree breakfastclemsonsccerealexit
Reviewed July 5, 2010

Very clean and very basic. Fine for a couple of nights.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2010

Recently, I went on a business trip and stayed here...and I was quite impressed! I stayed in a suite which had a couch/living room area with a privacy divider near the bed, a bar area with stools, flat screen TV, desk with WiFi, and a modern bathroom...there were even granite countertops. The hotel in general was very clean, with a good breakfast, and a conference room that suited all of my business needs...and of course I can't forget to mention the warm Otis Spunkmeyer cookies in the lobby!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 22, 2010

The bed was very comfortable and the carpets were clean as was the rest of the room. The breakfast was plentiful with enough variety unless you wanted a full meal. Didn't get to use the pool but it looked nice. all the staff were very nice and helpful. We would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2010

I work in the hotel industry for full service hotels. I work for and upscale brand with extremly high standards for service. I am a little bit of a snob when it comes to limited service hotels. I was SHOCKED when I stayed at this hotel. The service was above and beyond my expectations. The staff did everything they could to honor ALL requests. There was a smiling face every time we turned the corner; it was great. The rooms were modern and had great touches like a window seat over the A/C unit. Everything was clean and fresh. Breakfast was a great touch and having someone offer to make your waffle for you was above and beyond expected service. Dana is a huge asset to this hotel and really made our experience memorabe!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2010

We have stayed in this hotel a few times and I can't believe this is the first time I have ever written a review for them. A bad stay at a promising hotel in Savannah jogged my memory. lol The rooms at the Microtel Inn at Anderson are clean. The beds are comfy and very clean. The continental breakfast is SUPER GOOD. Nothing dry or old, fresh hot waffles, great coffee. The staff is VERY friendly and helpful. Paula Sledge is the most caring and concerned manager I have ever encountered. She REALLY does care about her job. Made my husband and I feel right at home and at breakfast, she waited on the kids like they were her grandchildren.

I REFUSE to stay anywhere else in Anderson. I can not stress it enough, this hotel is Grrrrrrreat!!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family