“Best Hotel for the money.”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Anderson/Clemson
Ranked #5 of 27 Hotels in Anderson
West Palm Beach, FL
“Best Hotel for the money.”
Reviewed March 29, 2010

We stayed at the Microtel Inn during a recent visit to see family in Anderson. The desk staff was incredible, VERY accomodating! Any and all requests were met with a smile and prompt service. Employees that passed us anywhere on the property, asked about our stay and if we needed anything. The rooms were clean and nice, and the beds, comfortable. Excellent value for our money. We'll be back next year too!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
south carolina
Reviewed March 21, 2010

had a great stay. was truly quite and room was very nice and clean .the 32 in. flat screen was great also , now i want one in our home. the front desk personal were friendly and helpfull. we thank you for this and we will see you again soon i am sure . thanks john hancox and family.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
North Carolina
Reviewed March 16, 2010

Enjoyed my 3 day stay. Clean beyond belief, LCD TV (wow what a class), helpful staff --what more could you ask for? Will make it my permanent place to stay every time I come to the Anderson area.

BHG

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
north Georgia
Reviewed January 16, 2010

Everything about this motel was great - the attention to detail, the front desk staff (Dana) was helpful and friendly, the pool area is tastefully done (even though it was January and the pool was closed, it was attractive), the beds were comfortable, and the price is right. We will definitely stay here again when we come to visit historic Pendleton.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
brandybrown
Reviewed September 10, 2009

My family and I came in for the MTSU/Clemson game on September 5th. It was such a great experience from the moment we walked in. Tanya was their to greet us in that sweet southern voice and it just got better from there. Customer service was terrific. Rooms were super clean and very comfortable. The pool was beautiful and very well kept! My five year old had a blast swimming. I also have a 6 month old and they offered a play yard for her to sleep in (we already had one but just the fact that they offered impressed me). I am originally from Anderson and when I visit I usually stay with my mom. But as my own family grows- so will my relationship with this AWESOME hotel because I will be staying there from now on!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family