“Thai Spice, Beautiful and Tasty Sushi”
Review of Thai Spice

Thai Spice
Ranked #15 of 280 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 12, 2012

My daughter had went to a slumber party and she had sushi from Thai Spice. She enjoyed it so much, she wanted me to try the sushi from there. A week later we dined in at Thai Spice. She ate the Western Dragon roll, and I ate the California Roll with cream cheese added. They were both beautifully plated and really delicious. It's a small restaurant, but does have a nice environment. They have alot of different sushi rolls to choose from and other entrees.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Very good meal, great quiet atmoshere, relaxed enviorment, service mediocre, food was exceptionally good and wel prepared. Great dininning experience wil be returning and often. the curry was a rela curry and quite pleasurable.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Food was good, but couldv'e been better. The prices seemed a little much but that's usually the case with all Thai I've had. I'd say this would be a once in an occasion meal, not something I'd hit up every weekend.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

My son & I stopped in to the second Thai Spice for dinner recently. Previously, my experience at this location was limited to lunch. The gum-chewing waiter was a bit difficult to understand & we saw a table of guests arrive and leave 15 minutes later after being completely ignored by the waitstaff. After being served, our waiter did not return to ask if everything was satisfactory. I paid the bill with cash & he had the audacity to ask if I wanted change (did he really think that he deserved a 70% tip???) The Fant Street Thai Spice offers fabulous service so I shall continue to dine there but will avoid the Clemson Blvd restaurant until there is a change in the dinner waiters' attitude.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Really good food and good value too. Had one not so great experience when the soup was bad. The owner came over and apologized and explained the problem. Did not offer to comp anything though :-(. Overall food is tasty and restaurant is never too crowded.