“Good place to stay for a Clemson Home Game!”

Super 8 Anderson/Clemson Area
Super 8 Anderson/Clemson Area
Ranked #15 of 27 Hotels in Anderson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
JACKSONVILLE
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The staff was very nice and room was clean. However, there were stains all over pillow and sheets, room smelled musty, beds were hard and my our backs hurt when we woke up. We were only there to sleep at night. It was pretty loud on our floor Friday & Saturday but that was die to a nightclub directly behind hotel. Also the bathroom was clean but no new rolls of toilet paper. The ones in there were from guests prior to us. Very unsanitary. Air quality horrible. Could not get temperature comfortable. It was either way too hot or way too cold.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

2 Thank 1982USMCWIFEMOMOF5
London
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I cannot praise the staff more highly. An hour after arriving I had an unfortunate accident (nothing to do with the hotel). When they heard about my accident they moved us to a ground floor room immediately and helped my husband to complete the move. When I returned from the hospital they used a wheeled chair to take me to the room and kept asking if there was more they could do to help. The following morning they told us to take our time to vacate the room and helped me down to the car. All in all they could not have been more accomodating to us in an extremely stressful situation.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Charlottesville, VA
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I came to Anderson with a small budget and chose Super 8 largely due to price. But I was Very impressed. The room was very clean, with good amenities (coffee, cable, ironing board, refrigerator, nice bathroom). The staff was extremely helpful, and went out of their way to accommodate me which was very much appreciated. The next time I go back to Anderson, I will definitely be staying at Super 8 again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed March 14, 2012

At first I thought this would be another satisfying evening at a Super 8, then I got checked into the smallest King bed room I've ever stayed in...even my wife thought it was tiny. Around 8pm a member of the managing family knocked on my door and asked if everything was alright, then proceeded to knock on my neighbors' doors and do the same ( I guess because the motel had just gone through renovations). I could tell other travelers were irritated at this interruption as well. But, to take the cake, the next morning I woke up with 10 red bites on me. I've never had bedbugs so it wasn't until I got home the next day that I found out what they were. Thanks for nothing.

Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank SeanRoark

Travelers are raving about these Anderson hotels

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Very clean, well kept, helpful staff, average breakfast, great value. Our new favorite Anderson motel.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family