All reviews room was clean stay at days inn pleasant stay definitely stay here again sc pet housekeeper interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed June 26, 2018

I would not recommend this hotel. The cheapness is reflected in the hotel rooms. Not a clean place at all. Honestly you should pay for a more expensive hotel in the area than go to this one. I will not be returning.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Melinda M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

We are very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Please know that it is important to us that all our guests receive a clean, comfortable room at an affordable rate. We ask that you give us another opportunity to earn your business if you are in the area again.

Reviewed June 22, 2018

SO terribly nasty the rooms STINK and i mean STINK nats and fleas and all !! I had to wash even the clothes that were tucked away in my suitcase
so do what you want go for it if you are if you are desperate

if you want a nasty hotel go for it !!!

Room tip: dont do it my God i dont even do reviews this is my first one they SUCK
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Oh my, we are so sorry that you had such an experience. We wish that you would have spoken to us while you were our guest. We would have made sure that you were satisfied with your accommodations. We hope that you will give us another chance to earn your business. We want to make your experience a great one.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

My mistake for not making reservations, and my preferred hotels were booked solid due to Clemson activities. In all fairness, I have stayed at a Days Inn in the past and was quite happy. That was not my experience this time. Check in was at three. The only non-smoking room on the ground level was a suite. Fine, we'll take it. "It has a "jacuzzi", I was informed. "Ok, does it have a shower?" "Of course." Great, we'll take it. "Well, it's not ready yet." So, we went to eat and came back in a couple of hours and went to the room. Air was off and it was hotter than, well, you know. Turn the air back on and headed to the bathroom.Yikes!!! I thought they just cleaned this place. The toilet had urine all down the front of the commode and there was even a puddle on the side where the screws are. The jacuzzi had not one ring but three, and the jets were black with mildew. And the floor had so much hair on it, it was clear it hadn't been cleaned in a while. I went to the front desk and asked for cleaning supplies. There was talk back and forth about sending the cleaning lady back but I told them that she didn't do it right the first time,I'd rather do it myself and get it done right. When I got back to the room, the lady at the front desk Priscilla showed up and was also pretty grossed out. The cleaning lady showed up and insisted that she had cleaned. Ahh..no. Anyway that was the bathroom. Opened the curtains to find so much film on the window, it was like looking through a haze. The T.V. Wasn't much better,as it had streaks across it, I would guess from a dirty cloth. Breakfast was a large dispenser of Raisin Bran or Frosted Flakes, bagels, toast, milk, orange juice, coffee or tea. They did have a waffle maker but at 7, there was no batter. We had breakfast at Denny's.
I was happy to have clean sheets and my own pillow. Priscilla was helpful, but, there were no offers of compensation or apologies for less than acceptable service. As I previously stated, I have stayed at Days Inn before and it was o.k. This particular one at George Smith Mill Road in Anderson is one to be avoided. IMHO.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Needed a quick stop while traveling. Room was clean and updated, beds were decent, bathroom walls were not as clean and continental breakfast was a bit limited. Rate was really good; so, overall not bad at all for what we paid especially since it was an in/out stop.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2018

I was traveling from Fla and was tired after coming through Atlanta and decided to stay at this Days Inn due to convenience. BIG MISTAKE!
Upon arrival I noticed a sticky smell in the lobby area. I overlooked it and proceeded to our room. When approaching our door the room next door was wide open and the man inside was yelling about a leak that was flooding his room. We opened our door and saw that it looked remodeled with laminate flooring. Again there was a strong paint or glue smell. We turned on the air conditioner fan and decided we could sea with the odor. Going into the bathroom we noticed that the bathtub looked like it had been freshly painted? I don’t know why they would paint a bathtub but it gave one possible explanation for the smell. Then we noticed the commode wobbled. The final straw was when I took a shower, the bathtub fauyshot off of the wall and injured my foot. When we complain to the desk clerk, we were told the Mgr/Owner was not on site and to send an email. I checked back 2 Days later and The desk clerk said that the Mgr/Owner will refund the room charge. I have yet to hear back from the Mgr/Owner and I have not received any refund. They obviously Don’t Care!

Date of stay: May 2018