All reviews indoor pool wild wings closet area movie theater across the street sleeper sofa front desk staff king bed the hotel staff hotel is located southern hospitality enjoyable stay room was spacious hot breakfast location is great shower curtain clemson university staff was very friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

Not the same. My family and I decided to stay here again because it was such a good experience last year, but what a difference a year makes. The customer service had dropped off dramatically as well as the overall hotel doesn’t seem to be as well maintained as last year. The fitness area looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in weeks. This is why my rating dropped for this hotel. Still overall not bad for the money but may try somewhere else next time we are in the area.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
James W, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2019

Thank you for your review expressing our concerns on your recent stay. We sincerely apologize for the substandard condition of fitness center and customer service. We take great pride in our high standards of customer service and cleanliness. Unfortunately, you experienced a time when we obviously did not meet those standards.
My hope is that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

My room was spacious but not up to par with other Comfort Suites I’ve stayed at for the price. My door had a gap around it letting cold air seep in all night. Tried to block it with a couple of towels. The room was pretty clean. Could see repairs that had gone wrong. The breakfast was good and the employees friendly.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
James W, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2018

Thank you for writing a review on your recent stay. We sincerely apologize for the substandard condition of your room. We take great pride in our high standards of cleanliness and maintenance. Unfortunately, you experienced a time when we obviously did not meet those standards.
My hopes is that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you.

Kin Regards.

Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

My two day stay was much Better Than Excepted. However, the indoor pool is dead. Part of the reason I picked this hotel was for the interior pool. I was offered to use the pools at the sister properties next door, one exterior (it’s 40 degrees at night people) and one interior. Some assistance but not really. Probably should have transferred me to the other hotel.

Seriously people, when I book a room with a jacuzzi or whirlpool bathtub as well as an interior heated pool they are always broken. Always!! Hotels of the world - Maintain Your Amenities or stop advertising that you have them. If they do not exist that is false advertising!

Now to the good. I was greeted by the sweetest most happy energetic young lady. What a welcome! Shame on me for not remembering her name.

The hotel is like a mini Embassy Suites only the a/c works Great here. My room was so cold. I slept for almost 10 hours my first night. Now that is some rest! The bathroom was freshly caulked and the cleanliness was impressive. The bed was comfy as was the sofa.

I connected to the free WiFi and used the desk for some work. Great room. Great set-up. Finally the location is great too. There is a big Regal movie theatre directly across the street.

I will stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank EarlFloyd
James W, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Thank you so much for taking time to provide us with your feedback! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next visit so we can " WOW " you.

Til next time...

Reviewed October 9, 2018

My family and I usually stay at Quality Inn or Comfort Suites, but this was one of our best stays. I seems like this hotel is brand new. The have an indoor swimming pool, which my kids loved. The hotel itself had an indoor courtyard and your stay includes a really nice, hot breakfast. The rooms are very spacious and clean. They also had a small business center and gym at this hotel. The surrounding area included a multiplex theater and plenty of places to eat. It was too bad we were just staying the one night, as we were continuing our trip to Williamsburg, VA. I would have liked to explore the area a little more. Maybe Anderson would be a good place for our next trip. This hotel is definitely worth the trip.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
James W, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Thanks so much for such warm feedback! We're delighted that we have become a second family to you and appreciate you taking the time to review our property! We look forward to your next visit so we can " WOW " you again.

Thanks..

Reviewed October 8, 2018

We very much enjoyed our overnite stay at the Anderson, S.C., Comfort Inn & Suites. The room was really more than we expected, it was very large and roomy. The entire suite including the bathroom was very clean, staff was helpful and breakfast was good.
We would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking time to provide us with your feedback! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourslef on grade A service and your warm feedback let us know were doing it right.

Thanks.