Comfort Suites
Rodeway Inn(Anderson)
$48
$94
$92
All reviewsglass elevatorbuffet breakfastindoor poolnext morningwafflesroom was cleanthe hotel staffthe staff was greatgreat propertybooked this hotelbaconwould stay here againsouthern hospitalitya great stayclemson universityenjoyed my staysc
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We stayed three nights recently. The room appeared clean except for the pull-out sofa that was seriously stained. The bedding that was given to us to use for the pull-out bed was crusty and appeared dirty. We left the room at 10:30 a.m. and returned around 10:00 p.m. to find the beds had not been made, the trash had not been emptied and our wet, used towels were still on the floor of the bathroom. When I spoke to the person at the front desk, she basically said I needed to talk to Maria in the morning. No real customer service or apologies. I was simply told that housekeeping "probably just missed the room". The second day we arrived back at the room to find the towels removed, and the trash emptied but still the beds were not made. Breakfast was good and the hotel was clean. Don't think we will be back though we will have many more trips to the Clemson area over the next four years. Need to find a new hotel!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Mfarrbb, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Dear M M,

Thank you for making the time and posting a review following your stay with us. After all, it is only through such positive criticism that we ensure that the standards are improved and maintained to reflect the needs of our discerning guests.

We are concerned with the various issues you felt necessary to highlight in your review, in regards to the room cleanliness and helpfulness of front desk. I have passed these on to the Heads of Departments concerned, as these definitely are not our usual standards.

Should you wish to add any further comments I invite you to contact me directly on gm.sc007@choicehotels.com. I would love the opportunity to have you as our guest once again. Please think about giving us another try on your next visit to Anderson/Clemson.

Whilst thanking you again for your review, I look forward to receiving more feedback and hopefully the possibility of welcoming you back to the Comfort Suites of Anderson.

Be well,
Maria Farrugia

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We were in town for a graduation at Clemson. This Comfort Suites is about 10-15 minutes away from the campus, but is in a great location right off I-85 and it's a straight shot to campus. (Rates are cheaper in Anderson, too!) The hotel is surrounded by places to eat and even has a movie theater across the street! Our room had a king bed, small bathroom, and small area with minifridge, coffee maker, and microwave. There is also a sofa area with coffee table. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. Breakfast was served in a lovely lobby with a fountain. This is a good hotel and a very good value - very friendly staff as well!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2012

The hotel staff meets the needs of their guests with a smile, and always ready to make great recommendations if asked about restaurants, shops, and/or activites. It is in a great location as the restaurants are a few steps aways - Cracker Barrel, Fatz, Outback, Peter's Grill and Bar, Subway, etc.
Rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. Rooms were updated recently with flat screen tvs and new carpet!!!!
I travel weekly to Anderson on business and I have many hotels to choose from, but my choice will always be Comfort Suites-Anderson.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2012

The stay was wonderful and all the staff were very nice and made us feel very comfortable, after having to drive to find a nice hotel, it was a wonderful experience. We would highly recommend this hotel. Also Ms. Sheila at the front desk made us feel welcome and always greeted us with a smile!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This Hotel was very clean and up to date on all aspects of the property. I asked for a late check out as my family and i got in very late and didnt blink a eye and said yes they could do it. I am a choice elite platinum member as well!! Sheila as the front desk was very nice and pleasant to deal w/!!! I do alot of traveling and this by far is a Hotel I would recomend to everybody!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family