All reviews front desk extra towels us feel at home room was clean house keeping great room waffles the young lady anderson area a great stay josh marie housekeeping pet georgia
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

I always stay here when I’m in town good location and wonderful front desk staff Tammy and josh will take good care of u when u come in they will help u in anyway they can they are the reason I stay at the Quality inn

Trip type: Traveled on business
QualitySC486, Guest Services Supervisor at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Thank you Patrick for your positive review! We appreciate your business and love that you mentioned Tammy and Josh for their hard work. We love hearing from guest. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

Me and my family came to quality inn on January 2019 after our house burnt; while staying here my daddy passed away and every single employee has went above and beyond for us!! Wendy in housekeeping is amazing and Josh at the front desk is wonderful they both have really good hearts and have tried there best to make us feel at home. I highly recommend this hotel everyone here is awesome!!!
Sara Kidd

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
QualitySC486, Guest Relations Supervisor at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

We were so glad to have you during your stay. We again are so sorry for your loss and hope that you find some peace moving forward. We appreciate you mentioning Josh and Wendy in your review for all their hard work. We hope that you continue to enjoy your stay and let us know if there is anything we may do for you.

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

We have enjoyed our stay so much while looking for our home. We have been so comfortable in our room and really love the housekeepers who do a great job , like toynika and Nicole and even Wendy . We appreciate all the front desk for everything and we will recommend you to family and friends .

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
QualitySC486, Guest relations Supervisor at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Thank you for time you spent with us Sammy! We appreciate you and your business and are glad to hear you enjoyed your time here. Thank you for mentioning Wendy, Toynika and Nicole on all their hard work. They will be delighted to know you mentioned them.

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

These people treat me me like family! What ever I need Josh is there to help me especially with blocking the room I like . Ferrona is always so nice to me and sweet. Nicole does a great job with any request I have for my room and always makes sure I get my sheets changed when I need it . This is my second home !

Trip type: Traveled on business
QualitySC486, Guest Relations Supervisor at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2019

Thank you Jimmy for your kind review! We appreciate you mentioing Josh Ferrona and Nicole on their hard work. We love hearing from our guest and always look forward to your stay. We will see you soon !

Reviewed March 11, 2019

I can't thank Josh enough with helping me out with my computer and helping me with my reservation. Tammy was very nice and greeted me pleasantly. Also Nicole was very helpful with helping me with my alarm clock. Everyone is being so nice here !! I will for sure be coming back!!!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
QualitySC486, Guest relations Supervisor at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2019

Thank you James for recognizing Josh, Tammy and NIcole . They will be so happy to know you mentioned them in your review. We hope to see you soon!