Howard Johnson Inn Aiken
Sleep Inn(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$89
$79
SleepInn
Quality Inn & Suites(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$63
QualityInn
$99
$84
Country Inn
TownePlace Suites Aiken Whiskey Road(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$87
Hampton Inn Aiken(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$98
Fairfield Inn & Suites Aiken(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$94
$80
$103
$97
$56
$220
Travelocity
All reviewsnice stayclean roomsstaff was friendlyfront desk staffeclipseinternet
Reviewed February 17, 2013

my room was to have a micowave and ref. i asked the night that i checked in, again the next day and after the third time i changed rooms, i wouldnt recommend to any one. hopefully the next time i stay at a windham it will be better

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We were stuck in Aiken with car trouble and didn't want to over pay for just a place to sleep. Room was very basic. Thank goodness we both didn't need to shower as there was only 1 towel and wash rag. The bathroom was in need of repairs due to age. The ice machine for our building was broken. The office was far far away. The employee that checked us in acted as if we weren't worth the bother. The continental breakfast was a few stale mini muffins and mini donuts.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Let me say the bed was very comfy and clean. The room was your standard outside hallway entry. It could use some maintenance but the sign out front said "Now Hiring Maintenance" so maybe they are just in a slump. The bathroom floor tile was loose and the door caught on it a little when you opened and closed it. The Wifi doesn't reach to all the units, just the ones near the lobby. The pool was closed until 11am when the welcome book in the hotel room says it is open 24hrs. The house cleaners were very good about giving us fresh towels and cleaning up. I do wish they would give more than 2 towels in a Double Queen room and that the mascara marks had been bleached out of the towels from previous guests. What can I say. It was a $48 room and it was close to all the good restaurant chains. Do wish the pool was open earlier during 90 degree weather :(

Room Tip: The single double room was all of a dollar cheaper and could barely fit a Mini Cooper in it. Spring for the double queen. Although it was close to the front of the building so my brother's room had wifi.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2011

This goes down as the worst place we have ever stayed. We decided to go with it because of the location and price for the Augusta Master's Tournament. Egads!! We prepaid and had no choice but to stay here or the car for five nights. We purchased shower shoes so we'd never have to put feet on carpet, and we lived out of suitcases entire time. I went out and purchased new pillows (hotel's were yellow/brown/stained) and cases, bought a chair to sit in so I wouldn't have to get close to the bedspread, and bought a giant size container of disinfectant wipes. I scrubbed down every surface in the room, especially headboard which had some disgusting globs on it. Nicotine and who knows what else on every surface. Bathroom door did not open all the way, so you had to sit on sink to close door. An overweight person could not use the bathroom, or fit in the shower stall. Mirror was haning at half mast. I sprayed down everything in the bathroom, floor included..just filthy. I put sign out that refused maid service for entire stay. It was a miracle the bed had no bedbugs. The size of the room was one double bed (we rolled to center of bed), just enough room to walk beside bed, and one double dresser with tv..no other room. My purchased chair blocked the way into bathroom. Camping would have been cleaner I think. I complained to corporation, but NEVER got response. We also think this hotel was used off-season as a 'by the hour' establishment.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank sajwife
Reviewed October 17, 2010

My husband is not hard at all to please, so when he calls a place a dump-you should all listen. Cock roaches in the room, hard beds and this place needs a major overhaul. The location is great and is close to everything. I'd say pay a little more each night to get a much cleaner place which is cock roach free.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business