“Great drinks”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Nashville, TN
“Great drinks”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Liked the food, typical of most mexican, but theirs seems to always be hot and seem more fresh cooked. Average affordable pricing for family. Liked the Karaoke on Friday's but for some reason they were not having on the visit we recenty planned for a family members birthday celebration for a large group so we were dissapointed in that.

Visited November 2012

Aiken, South Carolina
“A great place!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I've been eating at Mi Rancho for somewhere around fifteen years, and I've never had bad food or poor service at either of their Aiken locations. The service at the Dominion Dr. location is always fast and attentive, and the food is very affordable and very good.

• Visited July 2012
Aiken, South Carolina
“I like Mi Ranchos”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Good food and good service. I really liked my date.

• Visited May 2012
San Angelo, Texas
“Run far, far away”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We should have never gone in. There was an odd odor in the parking lot! My husband ordered cheese enchiladas and I ordered the variety (4 types beef, bean, cheese and chicken) enchiladas. This was the worst food we have ever tasted. Authentic ~ not by a long shot. Tex-Mex ~ not even close. Open a can of tomato sauce and pour on top of cold tortillas. Two bites and we asked for the check. You would think they might ask if there was a problem but they didn't. We also experienced what another reviewer said "they throw you at a table without a welcome smile"

• Visited April 2012
South Carolina
“Delicious and Cheap”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

If you are looking for a cheap and yummy lunch, this is the place for you. Even though the waiters don't have the greatest english, they are always kind, attentive, and fast. I myself have never had their margaritas, but I've been told they are great. If you are looking for a great Mexican experience, this is the place.

• Visited May 2012

Been to Mi Rancho? Share your experiences!