“My home”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“My home”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is where my wife and I live. Moved from NYS, and are very happy here. Built around a golf course, it's a great community. Association fees are real reasonable, the community has a pool, a community center, and tennis courts. Numerous activities are available for men and women. Singles as well as couples have the opportunity for much socialization.

Visited July 2013
6 Thank MDLTSK

Aiken SC
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Great place to live. Wonderful residents always willing to help out in time of need. Great social activities. Nice pool and tennis tourts. Golf corse is improving daily.

Visited April 2013
5 Thank bja1945
Aiken, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good track”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Quality layout, condition has been erratic...but is doing great under new ownership & management. A little out of the way, but worth it.

1 Thank Greg M
aiken sc
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“nice community”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I live in an equestrian community next to Cedar Creek and I can honestly say if it weren't for my horses this is where I would live.
The homes are all nice, mostly brick and some back up to the golf course. They have a clubhouse and pool and the people I know in the development love it.

Visited September 2012
4 Thank rshandle
Cleveland, Ohio
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“I'd like to move here!”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We just drove through Cedar Creek during our tript to Aiken. Nice homes, properties, pool, tennis courts, and golf course!

Visited August 2012