“Best Sunday brunch around”

The Willcox Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 185 Restaurants in Aiken
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub, New Zealand
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is one of the nicest restaurants for a Sunday brunch. Fodd is wonderful and staff is excellant.

1  Thank William F

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We go here while visiting a family member temporary working in the area. Always freshly prepared and excellent wait staff. It has been a pleasure eating here. Nice diverse menu to meet all our family needs and choices.

1  Thank warriorwomanFlorida
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I had a wonderful brunch at this restaurant on Sunday. They use free range eggs for their eggs benedict and that made them just great. The service was a little strange and I would have marked them down for that, but the food was so good that I did not want to do that. I plan to go back again. I have been here many time over the years and always enjoy the experience. My husband and I even had our 50th anniversary luncheon here. I hope they will be here for a long, long time.

1  Thank mimimartha
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This location is stunning. Entering the hotel, one feels transported to another time. The bar is busy, and the restaurant looks out to the garden. This is a beautiful hotel, and I am typically apprehensive in such places, as the food rarely lives up to the location.

Not to worry....the food is top notch. The menu changes seasonally, and every item ordered was excellent. The Caesar salad was one of the best we have ever had.

I have no reservations about recommending this restaurant, and we will be returning.

1  Thank mondello5
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The restaurant is elegant in style but not pretentious. Men in slacks and golf shirts were OK. No need to dress up. The menu was small but there were adequate choices. It is 2 - 3 block walk from the end of the historic shopping district set in a residential like setting. The staff was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the preparation of the dishes and assisted us in ordering. The cost per meal was quite reasonable considering the setting. This is a definite stop next time I am in Aiken.

1  Thank johnwGA

Been to The Willcox Restaurant? Share your experiences!