“Good Food”
Review of Shane's Rib Shack

Shane's Rib Shack
Ranked #51 of 181 Restaurants in Aiken
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This restaurant just opened in Aiken and it has very good food. The people that work there are also very helpful.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

My friend and I went here for lunch and were amazed at the crowd. The service was very quick and the food was delicious. We both had the chopped BBQ and the sweet potato fries. We had ordered coleslaw but they brought french fries. They quickly made the order right without any problem. The helpers were extremely friendly and nice. I would definitely go back again and take my husband.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

WOW! In Aiken... Just opened! Wife & I stopped in around 5 pm Thursday night Nov 7,13... She had a " Big Daddy" & I had the Combo plate ( 3 rib,2 Chicken tender in Buf sauce, and Chopped BBQ with two sides..Mac & Chez & Bk Beans...It only took about 8 mins for our food to come to the table...Service was great...The place packed by 5:45....Certainly will return, Sorry Dukes!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Baby Back Ribs were almost too tough to eat, especially with a cheap plastic knife and fork. Staff was notified that ribs were horrible and they replied they shouldn't be but no effort was made to replace them or refund money. Spent almost $20 on dinner and drink to have it be nasty does not make me happy. Macaroni and cheese was not great and fried okra was fresh from a freezer. You also have to make multiple trips to beverage and condiment bar to obtain items necessary for dinner. I will be sticking with Duke's BBQ and Carolina BBQ in the future! I can at least use metal utensils!.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Shane's Rib Shack in Aiken has only be open a week, even so we thought we would give it a try for a late lunch/early dinner.

It was a wise move on our part……. Not only were the bar-b-cue sandwiches and platters delicious, but the service and hospitality couldn’t have been any better! Even better was the fact that going in when we did, about 4:45 PM, we were ahead of the dinner rush, and boy was it a rush.

Obviously the word had already spread about their opening and good food, because in less than an hour the place was packed with customers both dining in and picking up carry out orders.

Looking for another good bar-b-cue good bar-b-cue in Aiken, you should give Shane’s Rib Shack a try!