“Absolutely Worth the Trip”
Review of Malia's

Malia's
Ranked #1 of 183 Restaurants in Aiken
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: In our 30th year, we remain dedicated to the culinary excitement afforded by the finest, freshest and most ethically produced ingredients. We source locally whenever possible, befriending our farmers who are so vital to the kind of dining experience we’re known for. Then, sometimes it’s lamb from Australia or salmon from Scotland. We're dedicated to our loyal local following who are routinely joined by the international travelers drawn to “the good life” we all enjoy here in Aiken. Malia’s thrives on the friendly faces who, at the end of the experience, say, “Wow.”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Great service - very attentive without being bothersome. The raspberry pie with vanilla ice cream would have been enough to make me rave about Malia's but my entree of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, watermelon slices, and green beans almost made me cry. The chicken was recently added to the menu. It's a three-day prep and worth it. The menu said it was half a small bird. I shared three of the four pieces and was pleasantly full.

If I was still in Aiken and could go back for dinner tonight, I surely would. Don't miss this venue; you will be pleased.

2  Thank CarolinaBeeGal

Reviewed June 16, 2014

There are a number of restaurants in Aiken, some good and some just okay. Malia's is excellent. From the moment you walk into this wonderfully remodeled restaurant, you are warmly greeted and seated. The flow of white table cloths seems endless. Service was very attentive without being oppressive. My wife ordered the duck special and it was marvelously crispy. Many restaurants will advertise crispy duck but it seems they cannot get it quite right. Malia's nails it!! My pasta special with shrimp was delightful. The trademark dessert, warm raspberry pie was killer.

We have decided to once again make this a regular stop.

2  Thank Anthony L
Reviewed June 5, 2014

This used to be one awesome restaurant. Not like it used to be and since there are so many more choices in the Aiken area....this has a lot of really good competition. Noisy rooms makes for difficult conversation. It's more of a 'ladys' place now.

2  Thank RestaurantEater2014
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Malia's has been a favorite since we moved to Aiken 21 years ago. The food & presentation are exceptional & the wait staff give perfect attention. Wonderful for a special occasion or when you just want to feel pampered.
Make sure you try their Spinach salad & raspberry pie along with any entree. You won't be disappointed

1  Thank Tourguide030
Reviewed May 28, 2014

It is always a wonderful experience to dine at Malia's. Perhaps the lure comes from the very name. What about French eating is not alluring? However, when I go there for lunch even the salads have something special about them: it can be the combination of fruit and vegetables,
the special dressings from which one chooses, or a special preparation atop a polenta cake.
Whatever it is at lunch or dinner, it will be good; but dinner will be an especially good, filling, and delightful treat--one to celebrate around. It always reminds me of two very special trips and restaurants in France.

1  Thank Diane R S

Been to Malia's? Share your experiences!