“Best reasonably priced rstaurant in Aiken”
Review of Malia's

Malia's
Ranked #1 of 181 Restaurants in Aiken
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: In our 30th year, we remain dedicated to the culinary excitement afforded by the finest, freshest and most ethically produced ingredients. We source locally whenever possible, befriending our farmers who are so vital to the kind of dining experience we’re known for. Then, sometimes it’s lamb from Australia or salmon from Scotland. We're dedicated to our loyal local following who are routinely joined by the international travelers drawn to “the good life” we all enjoy here in Aiken. Malia’s thrives on the friendly faces who, at the end of the experience, say, “Wow.”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Malia's continues to provide the best value in Aiken for those willing to pay for more than a chain restaurant. The food is always good, and the setting is somewhat intimate. We go primarily for special occasions, but know some who go there more often. You can't go wrong in trying it.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Went there for dinner Master's weekend. Started with a Caesar salad. There was not one green leaf in the salad. It was all white and yellow. I don't know how a chef could allow that out of the kitchen. Entrée was salmon. It tasted pre-prepared and very strange, not like salmon. I had the person with me taste it and they too thought it did not taste like salmon. I sent both back but unfortunately, the menu is so small, there was nothing else on it I really wanted. I ordered the scallop appetizer. There were two scallops. There is one dish of meat, chicken, fish, seafood, pasta on the menu. So if you want fish and you don't like the choice on the menu, you're out of luck. Our waiter was inattentive and acted totally bored with his job. The manager was prompt to our table, but acted like he was sorry I was having a problem, not a problem with the food. Friend had fish special but it was nothing to write home about. I appreciate they took my meal off the bill, but it was still $100 for two. Wine is $13.50 a glass for their house wine!

2  Thank susanh4845
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Malia's has been in business for over 15 years . The chef is innovative and excellent . Seafood , pasta and meat are all great . Portions are very ample . Atmosphere is cozy and warm . Outside patio in Spring and summer makes lovely dining as well . The establishment welcomes all including equestrians in their boots . No dress code , but I think it is a classy place , and I don't wear jeans there .Full bar and good wine list . They are not open Sunday thru Tuesday . Wait staff is efficient and warm .

2  Thank sallybird
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Malia and her new(ish) chef Brandon are a fantastic combo! The food is great and a good value. They can accommodate any needs and have a unique vegetarian dish on every menu! Love it!

1  Thank CEGDESIGN
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Malia's Restaurant in Aiken's charming downtown is absolutely delightful! The menu & wine list are concise, but both provide a nicely varied selection. Cocktails and desserts are not to be missed! The atmosphere is casually elegant. Knowledgeable servers provide outstanding service and recommendations. Prices are quite reasonable & I would recommend making a reservation at this very popular eatery that locals and visitors enjoy.

1  Thank Kathryn K

Been to Malia's? Share your experiences!